Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
So hes divorced

Why take advice from someone who does not have a relationship you are trying to replicate? IDGI

Turns our this relationship guru has several failed marriages and left some single moms in his wake. And this is the cat going to usher us into the golden age of black love and relationships :mjlol:

He couldnt even make it work hinself :dahell:

Kev admitted that he was the failure in those marriages and was not the man he needed to be

That's the difference, the man accepts full responsibility for his actions an then made correction, that's what he's trying to get everyone else to do, accept your failure an make corrections to get results

Geode

All Star
Daps
Even as a founding member of :ahh: nikkas Ain't shyt,( yes that's what I mean when using that smilie, yes :umad:)
,it's never about any negative genetic feature of black men. The responses capping for Kevin are almost unbelievable, but sadly they're not.
:usure:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
They don’t mind the misogyny though :unsure:

It’s that, or they can be friends with someone like me. I’m cool with being friends, but sex is never off the table. You’ll never see me say, “Oh she’s like a sister.” That’s reserved for family. That doesn’t mean that I can’t control myself. If we’re friends we’re friends, and there’s only but so much of my energy I’m going to give. With a gay man they don’t have to be concerned about any of that. It’s all good until those gay men start telling them about themselves. Hence, the Kevin Samuels backlash we’re seeing. That gay nikka broke the sanctity of trust and safety. I’m sure he’s been the gay friend of plenty of women, and they felt secure being themselves around him. And now he’s telling them about themselves, and there’s nothing like a pissed off woman whose trust and safety you’ve violated.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif

So you agree that black women are genetically less attractive. Because of their natural features. That's always nice to hear. @Marti @Lifejennings @Booksnrain :manny:

The fact that you had your pic as an avi off and on over the years, and now say this. What do you think your daughter is going to look like? The audacity.

I was really going to go on a rant and probably get banned, but I'm 40 now, I'm a (wo)MAN, so I will control myself.

Ladies don't listen to this slander. We are not genetically inferior to other races of women. Pay these fools dust. Talking about we're " becoming more masculine", well wouldn't that be a good thing since y'all love sucking sick in the penitentiary so much that you just can't stay away. But I digress...

There's nothing inherently wrong with black women's faces, we can be quite stunning actually.

Even as a founding member of :ahh: nikkas Ain't shyt,( yes that's what I mean when using that smilie, yes :umad:)
,it's never about any negative genetic feature of black men. The responses capping for Kevin are almost unbelievable, but sadly they're not.
Didn’t realize you were female

no disrespect intended

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
@HarlemHottie who has been married for decades agrees with him, my wife also who has been married to me for 14 years.:jbhmm:
Also my mother who has been married over 40 years to my father who is HVM agrees

No offense to the people on this board or in general that were raised without fathers.
I think that's the biggest gripe women have with with him, there not use to a black male authority
Voice speaking the uncut truth because USUALLY, that's was your father's role.
Unfortunately most black people never grew up with that in the household...but kevin's not is not even as harsh as my own father.

But that's what's missing in the black community is the black male authority voice....

Dig that!

But he ain’t it

Last edited:

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
i be on instagram everyday dapping nothing but black women pictures...nigguhs getting extra goofy with this love/lust for white women or any woman that aint black...any nigguh on the coli want to admit that the finest woman they ever seen wasnt black or african or at least half black or african??...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So hes divorced

Why take advice from someone who does not have a relationship you are trying to replicate? IDGI

Turns our this relationship guru has several failed marriages and left some single moms in his wake. And this is the cat going to usher us into the golden age of black love and relationships :mjlol:

He couldnt even make it work hinself :dahell:
He says the same things old married couples say. Debate the message not the messenger you simpleton.