Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

Geode

All Star
Daps
I question anyone who says that black people have a negative trait, simply for being born black. It seems disingenuous when you have a platform where you're trying to uplift black people. It's not the end of the world, but it at least deserves to be questioned.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Typical of people who don’t listen to everything he says on his show and pick segments to argue about in they favor

But I’m older at 39 now and to a certain point I agree with Kevin on that statement in this TIME OF day and age... because I’ve seen the change here in Los Angeles since the 90s from many of our sisters ( NOT ALL FOR THE READING IMPAIRED) that used to be more down to earth lady like and more feminine aspects about themselves , but now u see the Megan the stallion all masculine up in your face bullshyt , that dudes today don’t check females on because they weak to say anything to hurt they chance to get ass from chicks

too many boys not raised around men, in their feelings about Kevin

you're almost 40, you can't really believe you know the dating field for people 15 to 20 years younger than you

you're looking at social media and you aren't looking at people's actual experiences, thus you mentioning Meg thee Stallion

you say sistas were more friendly in the 90's, but you're not mentioning that you were also more attractive to younger women 20 years ago

women in their 20's don't see you in the same light anymore, you're 39

One thing that I do agree with is that some Black women are going overboard with the makeup nowadays and it is starting to make their faces look more tranny-like in pics. I want our women to love their faces and lay off the makeup.

So, from that perspective, he is not wrong.

Most men don’t want a woman with a clown mask of makeup on. Yet, they still do it anyway.

that's all women, tranny ish doesn't even make sense

y'all gotta give it up, Kevin's a bytch made c00n at heart

He does have good statistics for debate and he does provide objective information for delusional women, and that is entertaining

now if you wanna just date white women just say that, don't say black women look like trannys nowadays, y'all nikkas really on some other shyt in this thread

Last edited:

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's some c00n shyt, but that's not going to stop me from thinking he's right when he talks about general women having too high of a standard list when they aren't offering much. :yeshrug:

Same way I think Omar is taxing with his donations but I still agree with a lot of his messages about black prosperity and how this country doesn't give a fukk. :manny:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The brehs who are trying their hardest to cancel and slander him wouldn’t be caught dead in public or marrying the women he speaks to and vice versa. Whatever battle you are trying to win in this won’t really matter.
Shut the fukk up cac

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
63e6e09a-022d-4f18-b52c-2adf08482312-jpeg.2078142
This is considered "stylish"? Huh.