Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isnt just a one off statement though, its the basis of his own product.

He's an image consult that gives relationship advice to predominantly Black ppl. A large portion of what he says has to deal with men attracting the right type of woman and woman doing their best to attract men.... These statements are beyond questionable.

It'd be like making plans to open a gun store next to a high school that just had a shooting. We're asking and rightfully so, "What is he trying to accomplish here?"

"These statements are beyond questionable." Why? You did not give a reason why. Tell me why you think the way that you do. Me personally, I've listened to a lot of Kevin Samuels' material. I work, and I usually have one of his videos playing in the background. I support the majority of his message and I'm going to continue to tune in. Do you listen to his show regularly or have you watched at the very least one entire show of his?

"It'd be like making plans to open a gun store next to a high school that just had a shooting."

No, it's nothing like that at all. We are speaking of a singular person's reputation and brand. Like I originally stated, he's provided hours upon hours of solid relationship advice for black men and women. I am not going to "cancel" him over a few sentences he's said. It's ludicrous. That'd be like, discounting everything Malcolm X said and did due to him chasing white women and selling drugs back in the day. It'd be like questioning the validity of an entrepreneur because 1 of his 10 businesses failed and went under. What argument are we really trying to present here?

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
63e6e09a-022d-4f18-b52c-2adf08482312-jpeg.2078142
:gucci:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjlol:

Do nikkas want to see improvements in the behaviors and attitudes of Black women?

Do nikkas want more Black women to have a shot at marriage and long term family stability?

Do nikkas want better women for future generations?

:beli:

i guess the answer is NO because nikkas will fight tooth and nail against the one dude who is actually getting these women to LISTEN to what men want and try to correct things that will give them better results in their relationships.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Fax

This has basically been my mantra ever since i joined this website 6 years ago.

The shyt that we convince ourselves of online... doesnt happen in the real world. Alotta brehs defending this dude would be embarrassed to be seen with him in public, i believe that 100%
The brehs who are trying their hardest to cancel and slander him wouldn’t be caught dead in public or marrying the women he speaks to and vice versa. Whatever battle you are trying to win in this won’t really matter.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The brehs who are trying their hardest to cancel and slander him wouldn’t be caught dead in public or marrying the women he speaks to and vice versa. Whatever battle you are trying to win in this won’t really matter.

Adjustable 6s :scust:

Daps
I think he means that a lot of black women have developed masculine tendencies. Bad body language, attitudes, not needing a man, fighting, etc. All those things make easily make a woman of any race look masculine. No other races do this, outside of what I hear about Puerto Ricans. He shouldn't have grouped all black women together, there then is the problem. I'd like to know where he lives basing his viewpoint from.

That’s what I thought