Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: False. The "average man" knows ppl paying approx 70k/ yr to send ONE kid to HIGH SCHOOL for ONE YEAR?

:mjlol: Sir!

So if Im following u, u saying the more money/boule status a black man has, the more likely he is to have similar c00ntastic views as Mr Samuels?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
:mindblown:

Only thing people in here are fighting against is that c00n ass rhetoric found in the OPs vid. What are you talking bout fam

The KS hate in general. Yes he has some oddball opinions but overall his show is needed and revealing.

Dude is trying to promote Black families, just ignore his weirdo views and focus on his overall message.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The KS hate in general. Yes he has some oddball opinions but overall his show is needed and revealing.

Dude is trying to promote Black families, just ignore his weirdo views and focus on his overall message.

I dont hate dude. I think hes fukking hilarious, basically a cartoon character. I have more annoyance with his fanboys fervent desire to ignore the fukk shyt he says

Does he even have a black family himself?:manny:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do nikkas want to see improvements in the behaviors and attitudes of Black women?

Do nikkas want more Black women to have a shot at marriage and long term family stability?

Do nikkas want better women for future generations?

:beli:

i guess the answer is NO because nikkas will fight tooth and nail against the one dude who is actually getting these women to LISTEN to what men want and try to correct things that will give them better results in their relationships.

You think that’s what’s going to happen if we ease up on dissing Kevin?

:mjlol:

Talk is cheap and we’ve never had a shortage of it in our community.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
So if Im following u, u saying the more money/boule status a black man has, the more likely he is to have similar c00ntastic views as Mr Samuels?
No, its like i originally said: nikkas who spend formative years around wp. You see it with athletes who came up in "the machine' too.

I was in those spaces and i know what i saw. We actually read those alumni magazines and, let me tell you, we seen some spooky shyt. Brehs who didn't seem on that wave popping up in alumni publications with an 'other' wife. :mjpls:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
If you are listening to this guy you are just as much of a clown as he is.

@HarlemHottie who has been married for decades agrees with him, my wife also who has been married to me for 14 years.:jbhmm:
Also my mother who has been married over 40 years to my father who is HVM agrees

No offense to the people on this board or in general that were raised without fathers.
I think that's the biggest gripe women have with with him, there not use to a black male authority
Voice speaking the uncut truth because USUALLY, that's was your father's role.
Unfortunately most black people never grew up with that in the household...but kevin's not is not even as harsh as my own father.

But that's what's missing in the black community is the black male authority voice....

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
More than 83% of high class black men married black women. You can Google the stats. HVM black men find black women attractive. fukk what Kevin said...

Kevin never said black hvm dont find black women attractive, matter fact he's brought 4 black couples that are engaged together so I dont understand your point

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Do nikkas want to see improvements in the behaviors and attitudes of Black women?

Do nikkas want more Black women to have a shot at marriage and long term family stability?

Do nikkas want better women for future generations?

:beli:

i guess the answer is NO because nikkas will fight tooth and nail against the one dude who is actually getting these women to LISTEN to what men want and try to correct things that will give them better results in their relationships.

Y’all really think this dude is the savior :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
He was married 2x to black women an has kids

So hes divorced

Why take advice from someone who does not have a relationship you are trying to replicate? IDGI
Y’all really think this dude is the savior :mjlol:

Turns our this relationship guru has several failed marriages and left some single moms in his wake. And this is the cat going to usher us into the golden age of black love and relationships :mjlol:

He couldnt even make it work hinself :dahell: