Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I fukk with you but you’ve made several posts slick dissing and bragging about your light skin
But
oh-that-was-different.jpg
:mjlit:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People come in these Kevin Samuels saying the exact same thing
It’s becoming ad nauseum

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
even if you did I don’t get her point

is it that KS should be “allowed” to shyt on how he believes black women look “phenotypically” bcuz she heard random posters on thecoli and ppl in her circle do it?

those posters do get called out for it...and they are not necessarily the same posters in here who have an issue with KS statement smh

if she’s had a problem hearing it from them, then why not be consistent and have a problem with KS saying it here as well instead of expecting “consistency” from different groups/examples of black men with differing opinions?
:mjlol: KS is talking about outliers. I am an outlier. The men he's representing are my peers. I know them, i dated them, i was the first black girl for several.

These threads are like fat old women calling in to tell him he's wrong. He's not talking to or about you. :mjlol:
Child please. You are talking to a man about HVM. The average man knows somebody in high status class. I know nikkas with money defying everything that Kevin said about HVM. He has some facts but Kevin greatly exaggerated in most cases. The men whom I know are in a relationship with black women and have black babies.
Man I have never heard this either. I see a lot of stuff on here I am positive is made up.:mjlol:

I never even hear comparisons.:yeshrug:
The internet is compromised of lonely men that picked up fukk perceptions of reality from YouTube and social forums.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We get it. You love that nikka. Hes a c00n though, youll live.
I already said what he said was Ho a$$ shyt, but you are the one following a man you don’t like
That’s insane
I don’t follow what big celebrities say; why would I give a shyt about a YouTube guy
It just shows how much he detractors are obsessed with him

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Do nikkas want to see improvements in the behaviors and attitudes of Black women?

Do nikkas want more Black women to have a shot at marriage and long term family stability?

Do nikkas want better women for future generations?

:beli:

i guess the answer is NO because nikkas will fight tooth and nail against the one dude who is actually getting these women to LISTEN to what men want and try to correct things that will give them better results in their relationships.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I already said what he said was Ho a$$ shyt, but you are the one following a man you don’t like
That’s insane
I don’t follow what big celebrities say; why would I give a shyt about a YouTube guy
It just shows how much he detractors are obsessed with him

You projecing heavy ahch :mjlol:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You projecing heavy ahch :mjlol:
How am I projecting
All you doing is cracking jokes cause you can’t straight up answer a question
My point is get all hypocrites out the paint if that’s the case
Why just focus on the YouTube guy
You’re not going to answer, so it is what it is

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Do nikkas want to see improvements in the behaviors and attitudes of Black women?

Do nikkas want more Black women to have a shot at marriage and long term family stability?

Do nikkas want better women for future generations?

:beli:

i guess the answer is NO because nikkas will fight tooth and nail against the one dude who is actually getting these women to LISTEN to what men want and try to correct things that will give them better results in their relationships.

:mindblown:

Only thing people in here are fighting against is that c00n ass rhetoric found in the OPs vid. What are you talking bout fam

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
How am I projecting
All you doing is cracking jokes cause you can’t straight up answer a question
My point is get all hypocrites out the paint if that’s the case
Why just focus on the YouTube guy
You’re not going to answer, so it is what it is

Answer what question?

I havent been in that a million page KS thread in months, how could you possibly think I follow dude. You on some weirdo passive aggressive shyt in here

If you think a rapper is gonna be held to the same standard as an alleged image consultant with the best interest of black relationships at heart...you got a real strange view of things lol

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Answer what question?

I havent been in that a million page KS thread in months, how could you possibly think I follow dude. You on some weirdo passive aggressive shyt in here
No you are a weirdo passive aggressive
You’re not in the main thread, but any other KS thread you are always in there making some comment

• Dap
Reactions: TEH