Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said in a different thread that KS is simply a wealth groupie and if he found out that wealthy white men were all into asian women that is who he would start saying women should emulate them

I said the same thing... well something similar about the wealth groupie thing.

Just curious what did KS used to do?

No trying to hate on breh, i just hear him say, "i come from entertainment, i come from sales, i come from accounting, i move in circles with millionares, i hang with ceos"

Sounds like he was a producer or a showrunner in hollywood?

He always talking about being around rich people.... is he rich himself? what does he do?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
tenor.gif

If you go to the main Kevin Samuels thread, you will see that I was one of his critics. He is not above critique.

What he said came off as soon c00n shyt. That's that.

But, he makes a good point about makeup.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: KS is talking about outliers. I am an outlier. The men he's representing are my peers. I know them, i dated them, i was the first black girl for several.

These threads are like fat old women calling in to tell him he's wrong. He's not talking to or about you. :mjlol:
And you were ok with that?:dwillhuh:
See what I like and dislike about forums is that you will have a lot of folks try to dismiss your "anecdotal evidence" but it also allows ppl to share their similar experiences. I never brought this up on this board bc I'd be flamed to hell but for it I've shunned even the thought of entertaining a black man who's never dated a black woman and I ran into it a lot during college. If we're being honest a part of me felt insecure in a roundabout way like I can't even explain, it was like some token negro shyt :pachaha:
But a part of me also feels like I got into my head too much and missed out on my blessing:mjcry:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Interesting that you're doing the same shyt he's doing when he says "see? this is how Black women feel about you Black men" :jbhmm:

:dwillhuh:

he didn't though

Nikka is applying a (boule "how does the otherside live" wine distillery in new England)-Cac standard to Black men

The last twenty years should show that blk men typically don't give a fuc about a European beauty standard:mjlol:

well for the most part:whoa:

A minority of black men agree with that stupid ass shyt that he said

black women are at the top for almost everyone that I associate with :blessed:
Can ya'll let me troll in peace?:why:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Yep.

It's the reason why the black bourgeoisie historically anointed the AKAs as the creme de la creme of black women.

Their 'proximity to whiteness' equaled them being viewed as the 'most feminine'.

Khaton-Beta-Phi-Chapter-of-AKA-1944.jpg

A number of AKAs have called into KS's show. And he even deals with them differently than the other women. He's softer and more gentle with them in a way that he doesn't extend to the other women. He clearly views these other women as being masculine and deals with them like they are men.

This is true. He does behave differently when it comes to AKAs.

Like I said, he's a Kappa from Oklahoma. That's an interesting mix of obsession with image and an acquired taste for whiteness. That's not necessarily a knock on Kappas and Black Oklahomans, but it's just what it is.

His show caters to those among our people who aspire to part of the Black bougie crowd.

I'm a high net worth Black man with blue collar sensibilities. I don't give a shyt about European designers, high society functions and other stuff like that.

But, I don't knock those who aspire to be part of the bougie crowd either. I just don't like those who try to dabble in both and dictate Blackness.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Such a loaded question. But yes. :yeshrug:

If a man is on point 95% of the time it would be counterproductive to disregard EVERYTHING he says for a 5% when he may have missed the mark.
This isnt just a one off statement though, its the basis of his own product.

He's an image consult that gives relationship advice to predominantly Black ppl. A large portion of what he says has to deal with men attracting the right type of woman and woman doing their best to attract men.... These statements are beyond questionable.

It'd be like making plans to open a gun store next to a high school that just had a shooting. We're asking and rightfully so, "What is he trying to accomplish here?"