Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
My circle consists of black people who are either married or have been in long-term relationship. Im 40 years old and have never heard a black man said a black woman are worse than white women.
Man I have never heard this either. I see a lot of stuff on here I am positive is made up.:mjlol:

I never even hear comparisons.:yeshrug:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Online everybody has always and I mean always heard and seen any and everything to prove their point. Even if you've heard it IRL is shyt aint close to the norm.i don't know why nikkas get online turning outlier shyt into the norm smfh.
Currently, my jr hs is 38k/ yr and my hs is 66k/ yr. The NE summer camp i attended is now 9k/ 7wks.
:mjlol: KS is talking about outliers. I am an outlier. The men he's representing are my peers. I know them, i dated them, i was the first black girl for several.

These threads are like fat old women calling in to tell him he's wrong. He's not talking to or about you. :mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In real life the majority of black men prefer black women and vice versa, people just be using the worst possible examples online to prove a point, or in this case defend someone they follow.

And black men who prefer cac women are the minority

Fax

This has basically been my mantra ever since i joined this website 6 years ago.

The shyt that we convince ourselves of online... doesnt happen in the real world. Alotta brehs defending this dude would be embarrassed to be seen with him in public, i believe that 100%

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all definitely making his stock go up by making 4 threads a day about him. Dude owes a lot of his success to TheColi and I'm gonna guess they spazzing every day over him at LSA too.

I would have never heard of this dude but through here.. EVER..

I actually come to the Coli to see what's going on in the internet world because I don't have 8 hrs a day to spend on various internet sites.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I have no problem with what KS said cuz he spoke the truth on how a lot of black men view black women. I love it. No more gaslighting :blessed:
Interesting that you're doing the same shyt he's doing when he says "see? this is how Black women feel about you Black men" :jbhmm:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I have no problem with what KS said cuz he spoke the truth on how a lot of black men view black women. I love it. No more gaslighting :blessed:
:dwillhuh:

he didn't though

Nikka is applying a (boule "how does the otherside live" wine distillery in new England)-Cac standard to Black men

The last twenty years should show that blk men typically don't give a fuc about a European beauty standard:mjlol:

well for the most part:whoa:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

A minority of black men agree with that stupid ass shyt that he said

black women are at the top for almost everyone that I associate with :blessed:

invalid

Banned
Daps
This is basically the end post for this thread..once I realized he was an OG Kappa, I already knew what it was and I’m not surprised..can’t stand Kappas and AKAs.

Yep.

It's the reason why the black bourgeoisie historically anointed the AKAs as the creme de la creme of black women.

Their 'proximity to whiteness' equaled them being viewed as the 'most feminine'.

Khaton-Beta-Phi-Chapter-of-AKA-1944.jpg

A number of AKAs have called into KS's show. And he even deals with them differently than the other women. He's softer and more gentle with them in a way that he doesn't extend to the other women. He clearly views these other women as being masculine and deals with them like they are men.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fax

This has basically been my mantra ever since i joined this website 6 years ago.

The shyt that we convince ourselves of online... doesnt happen in the real world. Alotta brehs defending this dude would be embarrassed to be seen with him in public, i believe that 100%

For a lot of dudes, this is a reality...

I move around the midwest a lot for work. The places I see black people living is shocking to me.. I've seen brehs in towns where clearly the white people out number them 5 to 1.. So they probably do think interracial dating is a huge phenomenon sweeping the country, because thats what they see where they live..

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
A minority of black men agree with that stupid ass shyt that he said

black women are at the top for almost everyone that I associate with :blessed:

Right, if black men agreed with Kevin Samuels urban modeling and IG baddies would not exist. Other males certainly aren’t lusting after that type to the same extent

Unfortunately a lot of black women have a inferiority complex when it comes to looks

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For a lot of dudes, this is a reality...

I move around the midwest a lot for work. The places I see black people living is shocking to me.. I've seen brehs in towns where clearly the white people out number them 5 to 1.. So they probably do think interracial dating is a huge phenomenon sweeping the country, because thats what they see where they live..

Thats a good point, Perspective and context matter

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If anyone in my group of friends said this, not only would he get clowned tf outta there, but that would be the last time he hangs with us.:camby:

Cuz that quote is literally something cacs would say, 100% cac talking points :huhldup:

Literally. Even the nikkas who notoriously play in snow never said nothing near what he saying. Apparently the spin now is he isnt speaking us non hvm males and that if you make 6 figures you have a metamorphosis to think black women are ugly overnight :mjlit:

How deep is the rabbit hole gonna go to defend this guy.

Are frat bros all c00ns :lupe: ?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is what I was talking about. Most them frat dudes are on another level than the average brother out there and think differently
Yup that’s why I wasn’t outraged at what he said
Yea it was some Ho a$$ shyt to say, but at the end of the I already know the business

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
A funny enough a black women told me similar things. She also told me that black women look the worse as transgenders because of the masculine appearance. The chick who told me this is a suburban chick. Not sure if that plays a part