Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I fukk with you but you’ve made several posts slick dissing and bragging about your light skin
But
oh-that-was-different.jpg
:lupe:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm just imagining brehs chillin in real life... and one homie says "black women are the opposite of beautiful... they dont adhere to the golden standard :jawalrus:"

Everyone's reaction would be :mjtf::gucci::what:.....
:usure: Again, i have heard this irl. No, these ain't 'regular' nikkas cuz that's not who he be talking about.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure: Again, i have heard this irl. No, these ain't 'regular' nikkas cuz that's not who he be talking about.

If anyone in my group of friends said this, not only would he get clowned tf outta there, but that would be the last time he hangs with us.:camby:

Cuz that quote is literally something cacs would say, 100% cac talking points :huhldup:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Is youtube the reason nobody wants to go to work? How much money can one make on youtube?
Unless you are consistently getting a million views a video 3 or 4 days after upload and you immediately upload a new one at that point you aren't gonna make major cash like that. Google started a cap on the ad revenue I think about a year ago.

That's why you see so many youtubers with paid promo stuff inside their videos now. Have to make up for lost revenue.

An extreme case would be somebody like PewDiePie or that Ryan kid(but I mean they are household names now and have toys selling everywhere. They might be above even needing the channel at this point). They get millions of views big time. Total vid count in the billions. They probably make a good bit of cash.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Online everybody has always and I mean always heard and seen any and everything to prove their point. Even if you've heard it IRL is shyt aint close to the norm.i don't know why nikkas get online turning outlier shyt into the norm smfh.

Daps
If anyone in my group of friends said this, not only would he get clowned tf outta there, but that would be the last time he hangs with us.:camby:

Cuz that quote is literally something cacs would say, 100% cac talking points :huhldup:

In real life the majority of black men prefer black women and vice versa, people just be using the worst possible examples online to prove a point, or in this case defend someone they follow.

And black men who prefer cac women are the minority

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'm no fan of KS.

But at the end of the day, KS is a Kappa.

Kappa's have historically been a part of the black bourgeoisie.

So Kappas buy into bourgeois ideas around presentation and beauty.

If y'all gone lick Kevin's nuts, at least understand the genesis of where all his rhetoric comes from.

What he has said I have heard my entire life.

So this is not shocking in any type of way.

I don't like KS but every ounce of his rhetoric comes from somewhere.

Black bourgeois ideas.

If you can't stand the black bourgeoisie.

I can't see how you're able to ingest KS rhetoric on the regular.

this is what I was talking about. Most them frat dudes are on another level than the average brother out there and think differently

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
S/N don't even know who this dude is or his story I just love the foolishness. The only good thing left in TLR is the foolishness. :laff:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Unless you are consistently getting a million views a video 3 or 4 days after upload and you immediately upload a new one at that point you aren't gonna make major cash like that. Google started a cap on the ad revenue I think about a year ago.

That's why you see so many youtubers with paid promo stuff inside their videos now. Have to make up for lost revenue.

An extreme case would be somebody like PewDiePie or that Ryan kid(but I mean they are household names now and have toys selling everywhere. They might be above even needing the channel at this point). They get millions of views big time. Total vid count in the billions. They probably make a good bit of cash.
There isn't no ad revenue cap my man.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
There isn't no ad revenue cap my man.
Well if there isn't I used the wrong word or made a bad reference. Somewhere along the line the money google was issuing was cut drastically. It was a big discussion for a good while. Google probably backtracked. If they did I stand corrected.