Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
ALL.RACES.OF.WOMEN.WEAR.TOO.MUCH.MAKEUP

this thread isn't about makeup, it's about BLACK women's NATURAL facial features.

Did you not see my other post where I acknowledged that it is soon c00n shyt he said? He is from Oklahoma and a Kappa. That's a lethal mix in terms of the Black psyche and image. I do not agree with his comments about Black women's natural beauty one bit.

But, he's also made a good point about makeup, which I was expounding upon.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Did you not see my other post where I acknowledged that it is soon c00n shyt he said? He is from Oklahoma and a Kappa. That's a lethal mix in terms of the Black psyche and image. I do not agree with his comments about Black women's natural beauty one bit.

But, he's also made a good point about makeup, which I was expounding upon.
tenor.gif

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'm no fan of KS.

But at the end of the day, KS is a Kappa.

Kappa's have historically been a part of the black bourgeoisie.

So Kappas buy into bourgeois ideas around presentation and beauty.

If y'all gone lick Kevin's nuts, at least understand the genesis of where all his rhetoric comes from.

What he has said I have heard my entire life.

So this is not shocking in any type of way.

I don't like KS but every ounce of his rhetoric comes from somewhere.

Black bourgeois ideas.

If you can't stand the black bourgeoisie.

I can't see how you're able to ingest KS rhetoric on the regular.
this, his content is for a very specific group of people
it's like reading maxim and getting offended about the articles

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
KS: Talk shyt about BW explicitly

Half of y'all nikkas: It's fine, his motive/intent is good. But here's this white guy who has been doing worse, and was already addressed.

Y'all again: Why BW say we don't defend them?

:francis: y'all gonna learn not to put so much stock into these types of people. caping for them ain't gonna do any benefit.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Straight men never pose like this.:russ: That's the pose women hit when they're vlogging and they say "Oh I forgot to show ya'll this".

“Oh yeah! I got one more little surprise for yall before my VLog next week :gurl:

For real tho anybody who stans Kevin Samuels is either a closet homosexual or just a man who doesn’t have much luck w/ women and lowkey despise women for it

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

So you agree that black women are genetically less attractive. Because of their natural features. That's always nice to hear. @Marti @Lifejennings @Booksnrain :manny:

The fact that you had your pic as an avi off and on over the years, and now say this. What do you think your daughter is going to look like? The audacity.

I was really going to go on a rant and probably get banned, but I'm 40 now, I'm a (wo)MAN, so I will control myself.

Ladies don't listen to this slander. We are not genetically inferior to other races of women. Pay these fools dust. Talking about we're " becoming more masculine", well wouldn't that be a good thing since y'all love sucking sick in the penitentiary so much that you just can't stay away. But I digress...

There's nothing inherently wrong with black women's faces, we can be quite stunning actually.

Even as a founding member of :ahh: nikkas Ain't shyt,( yes that's what I mean when using that smilie, yes :umad:)
,it's never about any negative genetic feature of black men. The responses capping for Kevin are almost unbelievable, but sadly they're not.
I fukk with you but you’ve made several posts slick dissing and bragging about your light skin
But
oh-that-was-different.jpg

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Yall so fake. There was a period where "bw mad cuz don't nobody want them :umad:" was a damn coli mantra.

I'm just imagining brehs chillin in real life... and one homie says "black women are the opposite of beautiful... they dont adhere to the golden standard :jawalrus:"

Everyone's reaction should be :mjtf::gucci::what:.....

But if its on the internet, and the man saying it is a 50yr old homosexual... then brehs like, :ehh::manny::wow:

TheColi is a strange place