Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with a lot of what KS says but my first thought ain’t to come in here trying to defend him, he just another man like me and ain’t nothing he saying to me anything I don’t know, but that comment he made about black women is indefensible.

Basically this.

He's not my father, he's not my brother, he's not some king or a prince.

He's just another man, so why we gotta put on the kid gloves?

He said some striaght up c00n shyt. So whats the problem with calling him out on it.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not surprised that those words came out of his mouth. I've listened to him after all the publicity he gets on here. Thank you Coli. It's clear that he has some disdain for women. Which is not surprising coming from a gay man. A lot of gay dudes are misogynistic as fukk. And as I've said in another thread, I can only stomach so much of him because he's arrogant as hell. You can smell the arrogance coming off him through the internet.
X4j5k7.gif

But he's not wrong with some of what he says though, and his calling women out on their shyt, is no different than some uber feminist chick calling men out on their shyt and what real men should be.
So why do women hang with gay dudes

Budda

Superstar
Daps
People still listen to rappers after they make c00nish comments, so why take a YouTube guy so serious

Because he goes under the premise that he knows better than the average 20 year old rapper so therefore is held to higher standards as he should given his platform his age and the images he personifies Also most rappers however ignorant the are aren’t saying black women look masculine especially ones that are 40+ years of age, stop deflecting.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he goes under the premise that he knows better than the average 20 year old rapper so therefore is held to higher standards as he should given his platform his age and the images he personifies Also most rappers however ignorant the are aren’t saying black women look masculine especially ones that are 40+ years of age, stop deflecting.
I’m just pointing out why are people getting in a fit over a dude who doesn’t even have a million subscribers on YouTube
You getting your BP up over someone who doesn’t have any influence at all

The rappers I’m thinking of made their c00nish comments in their 30s

yet people will still go out and pay for some yeezys :unsure: