Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
That means you like fat women no shame..

But most niccaz with money or in shape ain't wifing a one burger away broad

15924012540763.jpg

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I don’t care who popularized it. Pretty sure whites started freebasing first, too. But, we got hit hardest by that shyt once we ran with it.

I’m simply saying that our brehettes need to lay off the heavy makeup.

They are beautiful without it.

Take Serena as an example. When she goes too far with the makeup, it does not do her justice. She is a beautiful woman with minimal makeup applied.

serena-williams-sweatshirt-style.jpg

GettyImages-633139790.jpg

The top pic does not do her beauty justice. Too much makeup.

The bottom pic makes her look softer, warmer and more open. She is similing is one pic versus the other. But, a lot of it is also the makeup.
ALL.RACES.OF.WOMEN.WEAR.TOO.MUCH.MAKEUP

this thread isn't about makeup, it's about BLACK women's NATURAL facial features.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Such a loaded question. But yes. :yeshrug:

If a man is on point 95% of the time it would be counterproductive to disregard EVERYTHING he says for a 5% when he may have missed the mark.

From when you make a statement like this I don’t care whatever else you have to say wtf, get a life you’re not a woman to be devoted to another grown man like this.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This dude is having a rough few days , what happened who did he piss off
His channel went to the moon and the current black blog regime wants him out the paint. His viewpoints could hurt other black channels. They've all went through it when their channels popped.

Hazing ritual

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I'm not surprised that those words came out of his mouth. I've listened to him after all the publicity he gets on here. Thank you Coli. It's clear that he has some disdain for women. Which is not surprising coming from a gay man. A lot of gay dudes are misogynistic as fukk. And as I've said in another thread, I can only stomach so much of him because he's arrogant as hell. You can smell the arrogance coming off him through the internet.
X4j5k7.gif

But he's not wrong with some of what he says though, and his calling women out on their shyt, is no different than some uber feminist chick calling men out on their shyt and what real men should be.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
[
Typical of people who don’t listen to everything he says on his show and pick segments to argue about in they favor

But I’m older at 39 now and to a certain point I agree with Kevin on that statement in this TIME OF day and age... because I’ve seen the change here in Los Angeles since the 90s from many of our sisters ( NOT ALL FOR THE READING IMPAIRED) that used to be more down to earth lady like and more feminine aspects about themselves , but now u see the Megan the stallion all masculine up in your face bullshyt , that dudes today don’t check females on because they weak to say anything to hurt they chance to get ass from chicks

too many boys not raised around men, in their feelings about Kevin

Stop caping , the guy said black women are the least attractive I don’t care about what all the other shyt he says, I actually realize the reason men on here like this dude on here so much because you nikkas were the type to get bullied in high school and not get no p*ssy so you have a chip on your shoulder.

I agree with a lot of what KS says but my first thought ain’t to come in here trying to defend him, he just another man like me and ain’t nothing he saying to me anything I don’t know, but that comment he made about black women is indefensible.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I think the whole reference to the podcast is because they have “resting bytch faces” & don’t smile around men. Whereas if they were at their 9-5, they smile with no problem.

“we can’t smile because we’re mourning for our brothers”

:mjlol: