Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black women don't have symmetrical faces compared to other races of women? Genetically? How???
I'm talking about general attractiveness statistically speaking; what men (mostly cacs and non-blacks) think of black women. KS should of worded that differently. The masculine/symmetrical shyt is weird and wrong and I don't agree with that.

Daps
My circle consists of black people who are either married or have been in long-term relationship. Im 40 years old and have never heard a black man said a black woman are worse than white women.

I have a few friends who crossed over to the other side, and came BACK.

At a certain point, your perspective changes on a lot of things, and other things become important.

plus the way black women cream is distinctively different from other races of women

:hubie:

:mjlit:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Such a loaded question. But yes. :yeshrug:

If a man is on point 95% of the time it would be counterproductive to disregard EVERYTHING he says for a 5% when he may have missed the mark.
In this soft, cancel culture era, one controversial view or action discredits every other on point thing they say. If this was the 60s, they'd be saying we can't fukk with MLK because "he cheated on his wife:damn:" There's no nuance what so ever, either you're all perfect and say things that ruffles no feathers, or you more be torn down. That's why they're working overtime to pin anything on KS.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I still can't believe how there are a few black women (no names *cough* y'all know who you are *cough* :sas2:) in TLR who rode this man's nuts for weeks (or maybe months, IDK I've never paid much attention to who this KS guy is) talking about “he's beneficial for the community” yet this is what he thinks about you...

Make it make sense :childplease: , please. Smh. Fuk KS.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I'm no fan of KS.

But at the end of the day, KS is a Kappa.

Kappa's have historically been a part of the black bourgeoisie.

So Kappas buy into bourgeois ideas around presentation and beauty.

If y'all gone lick Kevin's nuts, at least understand the genesis of where all his rhetoric comes from.

What he has said I have heard my entire life.

So this is not shocking in any type of way.

I don't like KS but every ounce of his rhetoric comes from somewhere.

Black bourgeois ideas.

If you can't stand the black bourgeoisie.

I can't see how you're able to ingest KS rhetoric on the regular.

Spot on. Plus, he’s from Oklahoma. His preferences when it comes to Black women are more likely going to be along the lines of a white women dipped in milk chocolate at best.

That North Texas-Oklahoma corridor produces a lot of brehs like Kev.

I can appreciate Kev’s mission to boost Black marriages.

But, I do not rock with the bougie Greek-minded set at all.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ez_yPXWX0AECbzO
Looks like a man booty eater

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Typical of people who don’t listen to everything he says on his show and pick segments to argue about in they favor

But I’m older at 39 now and to a certain point I agree with Kevin on that statement in this TIME OF day and age... because I’ve seen the change here in Los Angeles since the 90s from many of our sisters ( NOT ALL FOR THE READING IMPAIRED) that used to be more down to earth lady like and more feminine aspects about themselves , but now u see the Megan the stallion all masculine up in your face bullshyt , that dudes today don’t check females on because they weak to say anything to hurt they chance to get ass from chicks

too many boys not raised around men, in their feelings about Kevin

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I'm talking about general attractiveness statistically speaking; what men (mostly cacs and non-blacks) think of black women. KS should of worded that differently. The masculine/symmetrical shyt is weird and wrong and I don't agree with that.
giphy.gif

So you agree that black women are genetically less attractive. Because of their natural features. That's always nice to hear. @Marti @Lifejennings @Booksnrain :manny:

The fact that you had your pic as an avi off and on over the years, and now say this. What do you think your daughter is going to look like? The audacity.

I was really going to go on a rant and probably get banned, but I'm 40 now, I'm a (wo)MAN, so I will control myself.

Ladies don't listen to this slander. We are not genetically inferior to other races of women. Pay these fools dust. Talking about we're " becoming more masculine", well wouldn't that be a good thing since y'all love sucking sick in the penitentiary so much that you just can't stay away. But I digress...

There's nothing inherently wrong with black women's faces, we can be quite stunning actually.

Even as a founding member of :ahh: nikkas Ain't shyt,( yes that's what I mean when using that smilie, yes :umad:)
,it's never about any negative genetic feature of black men. The responses capping for Kevin are almost unbelievable, but sadly they're not.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Typical of people who don’t listen to everything he says on his show and pick segments to argue about in they favor

But I’m older at 39 now and to a certain point I agree with Kevin on that statement in this TIME OF day and age... because I’ve seen the change here in Los Angeles since the 90s from many of our sisters ( NOT ALL FOR THE READING IMPAIRED) that used to be more down to earth lady like and more feminine aspects about themselves , but now u see the Megan the stallion all masculine up in your face bullshyt , that dudes today don’t check females on because they weak to say anything to hurt they chance to get ass from chicks

too many boys not raised around men, in their feelings about Kevin

One thing that I do agree with is that some Black women are going overboard with the makeup nowadays and it is starting to make their faces look more tranny-like in pics. I want our women to love their faces and lay off the makeup.

So, from that perspective, he is not wrong.

Most men don’t want a woman with a clown mask of makeup on. Yet, they still do it anyway.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

So you agree that black women are genetically less attractive. Because of their natural features. That's always nice to hear. @Marti @Lifejennings @Booksnrain :manny:

The fact that you had your pic as an avi off and on over the years, and now say this. What do you think your daughter is going to look like? The audacity.

I was really going to go on a rant and probably get banned, but I'm 40 now, I'm a (wo)MAN, so I will control myself.

Ladies don't listen to this slander. We are not genetically inferior to other races of women. Pay these fools dust. Talking about we're " becoming more masculine", well wouldn't that be a good thing since y'all love sucking sick in the penitentiary so much that you just can't stay away. But I digress...

There's nothing inherently wrong with black women's faces, we can be quite stunning actually.

Even as a founding member of :ahh: nikkas Ain't shyt,( yes that's what I mean when using that smilie, yes :umad:)
,it's never about any negative genetic feature of black men. The responses capping for Kevin are almost unbelievable, but sadly they're not.

To be completely honest, you and your ilk are the other side of the coin.:ld:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
One thing that I do agree with is that some Black women are going overboard with the makeup nowadays and it is starting to make their faces look more tranny-like.

So, from that perspective, he is not wrong.

Most men don’t want a woman with a clown mask of makeup on. Yet, they still do it anyway.
:mjlol:
That makeup look is popularized by white influncers. Kylie has a wh ole makeup line and she a khloe transform into a whole nother being everyday. At least i can tell who rhianna is 10 years later. But it's always black women:mjlol:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:
That makeup look is popularized by white influncers. Kylie has a wh ole makeup line and she a khloe transform into a whole nother being everyday. At least i can tell who rhianna is 10 years later. But it's always black women:mjlol:

I don’t care who popularized it. Pretty sure whites started freebasing first, too. But, we got hit hardest by that shyt once we ran with it.

I’m simply saying that our brehettes need to lay off the heavy makeup.

They are beautiful without it.

Take Serena as an example. When she goes too far with the makeup, it does not do her justice. She is a beautiful woman with minimal makeup applied.

serena-williams-sweatshirt-style.jpg

GettyImages-633139790.jpg

The top pic does not do her beauty justice. Too much makeup.

The bottom pic makes her look softer, warmer and more open. She is similing is one pic versus the other. But, a lot of it is also the makeup.

Last edited: