Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
He hated his mother bc she was hard on him, so now he takes it out on black women.

Or some high value man paid him dust during his cheerleading days so now he's the gate keeper for high value men. Women can't have them because he wants hvm for himself.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
This don't have anything to do with what he said (and nobody is saying go fukk an ugly chick). To say black women are categorically on the OPPOSITE END of the spectrum "on all ranks" in terms of beauty is some blatant bullshyt. And that they're becoming more facially masculine!? Do you know how many hard-faced, strong-jawed masculine Helgas and Natashas are running around out here?

Also, beauty is 100% subjective. It's one of the most subjective things there is and is influenced by many things including culture and environment. Those same hard-faced Helgas that I - and probably many others on here - find repulsive are some kraut's wet dream.

But now I'm curious to know what features "sistas" naturally have but can't help, that are inherently unattractive.
Bu bu but fibonacci sequences bu bu but golden ratio :mjlol:

Next brehs about to perform cranial measures and IQ tests to prove Black women inferiority :pachaha:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I'm no fan of KS.

But at the end of the day, KS is a Kappa.

Kappa's have historically been a part of the black bourgeoisie.

So Kappas buy into bourgeois ideas around presentation and beauty.

If y'all gone lick Kevin's nuts, at least understand the genesis of where all his rhetoric comes from.

What he has said I have heard my entire life.

So this is not shocking in any type of way.

I don't like KS but every ounce of his rhetoric comes from somewhere.

Black bourgeois ideas.

If you can't stand the black bourgeoisie.

I can't see how you're able to ingest KS rhetoric on the regular.

This is basically the end post for this thread..once I realized he was an OG Kappa, I already knew what it was and I’m not surprised..can’t stand Kappas and AKAs.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you need to hear the whole clip?:mjlol:

How would any type of context make this statement better:russ:

Only stupid people think like this. Need to hear the whole clip or this shyt doesn't matter.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Definitely needs to clarify what he meant.:huhldup: but we also need to hear the full context of the conversation.

Either way, too many people don't seem to understand that you can agree with many of his talking points but disagree with others. People have this weird all or nothing mentality; like every source you get information from has to come from someone absolutely perfect and you must agree with everything they say.:what:
Facts