Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

Daps
This dude is having a rough few days , what happened who did he piss off

He has gained twenty thousand followers in a few days. I have no idea why you believe that unstable, obsessive people yelling on Twitter about the guy incessantly is supposed to represent anything. He actually just becomes more popular because plenty people agree with what he says, and you are just giving him more publicity with your breakdowns

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Definitely needs to clarify what he meant.:huhldup: but we also need to hear the full context of the conversation.

Either way, too many people don't seem to understand that you can agree with many of his talking points but disagree with others. People have this weird all or nothing mentality; like every source you get information from has to come from someone absolutely perfect and you must agree with everything they say.:what:

we know what that nikka meant, look at the images he chooses for black women

there's no context needed

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
But who does your circle consist of? Bc I've been hearing it since at least hs.
My circle consists of black people who are either married or have been in long-term relationship. Im 40 years old and have never heard a black man said a black woman are worse than white women.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
He was definitely talking about facial structure. If he wanted to make it about kids OOW, weight, attitude, tats, styles, I could see his point but he was clearly going on features alone. That's something a lot of sistas can't help but I don't believe beauty is subjective, that's bullshyt and clearly as humans we gravitate toward certain traits over others. Women aren't ashamed about having height and physical standards and I think men shouldn't be shamed for not wanting no ugly chick. Prime Lauryn Hill and Me too founder chick :krs: aren't equal just because women say so and we don't want to hurt feelings.

even if he was, he is completely wrong

the more symmetrically sound a womans face is ....can be linked to attraction

True, then to say that black women generally have asymmetrical masculine faces is fukking absurd

there's attractive black women and non attractive black women, same for every other race, and even that relies on subjectivity

We have a different phenotype and so does every other non white ethnicity, but attractive black women possess facial symmetry just like every other race

So what do you mean by sistas can't help that?

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im 40 years old and have never heard a black man said a black woman are worse than white women.

even if you did I don’t get her point

is it that KS should be “allowed” to shyt on how he believes black women look “phenotypically” bcuz she heard random posters on thecoli and ppl in her circle do it?

those posters do get called out for it...and they are not necessarily the same posters in here who have an issue with KS statement smh

if she’s had a problem hearing it from them, then why not be consistent and have a problem with KS saying it here as well instead of expecting “consistency” from different groups/examples of black men with differing opinions?

Last edited:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
full
Man piped and nutted in Teanna with all his jewelry on in that scene.:mjlit: