Black woman wants to know why don't Black men BUILD in their communities like Asian and Hispanic men do?

Manny2828

Pro
Daps
She’s is somewhat right. There are some brothers that are building but let’s be honest majority aren’t. And I understand we’ve been attacked and put under white supremacy but I really don’t like this argument. Lowkey saying the white man is stronger, smarter and more powerful than the black man

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
The psyche of black women has been infiltrated by white men. You cannot satisfy them because they hate you. I’ve been saying this for years but you nikkas have to learn the hard way.

I encourage black men to travel, NOT FOR SEX LIKE A FUKKING PERVERT but to observe other cultures. Most men in other cultures are dirt poor but their women cater to them and they don’t demean them. You see good looking women with men that aren’t universally handsome and these women love their man. They don’t have a wondering eye, they don’t dress like whores, they don’t have other men orbiting around them, they don’t post suggestive photos on social media, and they respect their man.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Cool, so her tone isn't necessarily the problem, she just needs to follow up on her critiques with possible solutions.
That’s what Kevin did at the very least.

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

1). Glad to see SOME of the women in here are going off in this dusty little bytch. Calling out their c00ns is a beautiful thing.

2). This bedwench can't keep a cauc, guaranteed.

Funny she mentions Asian businesses, didn't they get a 7 billion dollar stimulus just in 2020 alone? At the same time, Black business were literally being neglected by the government:

(>>>>Link to government sabatoging black businesses in 2020<<<<)

On top of that, Hispanics and Asians get approved for business loans easily, black people have to jump through hoops. F*uck those clowns, and tell that dumb wench to shop with black people exclusively like Asians do if she wants Asian results. Fucctard :mjlol:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We as a collective need to stop all the absolutes when finger pointing at each other. I know BW that struggled to get their own thing off the ground (like all of our small businesses) and are doing very well. I know BM that have done the same.

When started or throwing in the "always" and "never" or "all" or "none" in your rant, it invalidates it and spits in the face of those that are actually doing what you claim they are not, and not doing what you claim they are.

We have it harder than any other demographic in this country, and not solely because of our doing and not solely because of the system.

I wish we as a collective could get on code and stop airing each other out. We, as a collective, cannot do that then expect others to not treat us the way we treat one another.

I love y'all brothers and sisters. Even when I'm angry with you it is because I love you. I ain't tryna preach, it just hurts my soul to see so many threads about our men tearing down our women and our women tearing down our men.

Peace be unto you.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
There are a .lot of dumb ass people walking around that don't even know the history of this country and the way that we got to the modern day issues.
yup.. she's talking about people who weren't deprived of generational knowledge.

now after generations later a black family got their land back where they had a thriving business patronized by other blacks folks. how much of that generational knowledge is gone since it was stolen from them. I'm betting 90%+ if not all of it. repeat this millions of times with other black folks among other saboteur tactics waged against black communities and you'll get a sliver of understanding of how the state of things came to be.

when farm land gets stolen, businesses got burned to the ground &etc skills/knowledge were lost.

Last edited:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Where is she and Has she ever been in a thriving black community? We got plenty of communities that look like this.

Historically we’ve had to overcome ALOT to build and maintain these types of communities but they definitely exist and it’s plenty of examples.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I think part of the problem is we have some brothers who seek to find any excuse for why they are not successful. They seem to be crowded in certain areas, so those areas do not seem to be well built up. There are a lot of brothers out there who are building things, but many of them are not crowded in the areas that she probably passes through, so she will not even see them. Nor will those brothers who are actually working towards success be on the look out for her. So she is a victim of her environment perhaps, and needs to move out of it to actually see Black men who are upward mobile.

Now I am not saying White Supremacy does not make it harder on us to succeed, but we can't allow that to be the excuse for why we are not doing anything. We still need to provide for our families, and so we need to put in the extra effort needed to overcome the obstacles that are place in our way. We have some brothers who are just unwilling to do that, and the sisters who choose to have relationships with those brothers sometimes assume that all brothers are like their man.
Appreciate the nuanced take, but doesn't The Locker Room get tired of having the same conversations day in and out?

Build something, folks come around cool, if not cool. Still yours.