Black woman wants to know why don't Black men BUILD in their communities like Asian and Hispanic men do?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
She could have pointed out her opinion on lack of black businesses without being so damn condescending. Who’s gonna openly listen when you talk down to men like they are kids? I got so much second hand embarrassment watching this.
KS talked like that to BW and he was called a hero. Why do men need to be babied?

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
I'm sorry...but this is facts. Harsh truth.
Look who dapped this post :mjlol:

@CarmelBarbie @Neo The Resurrected ONE and @™BlackPearl The Empress™

BMAT’s posters and a simp :dead:

Pearl need to just get a white man like when she was stripping and whoring for them.

Carmel need to just transition her son into a woman like she obviously wants

And neo just need to end it all.

you three losers stay in any thread shytting on Black men and Neo admitted he never had a woman care about him ever so he think if he just go with divestor thinking online it’s gonna somehow make its way to real life and a bw gonna love him if he just spout

“yes ma’am I’ze trash” talking points.

Pathetic.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That didn't take long.

Do you have an reason why BM aren't building or are you just going to continue to equate yourself to women ?
Why aren’t Black women building? We are under a Black Gynocracy that has promoted “Black Girl Magic”. Where is the magic? Aren’t we all equals?

You all only want patriarchy when it benefits you. Either you have all of patriarchy or none at all. You don’t build for “boss b!tches” and independent women. You would have to destroy the white supremacy sponsored Black Gynocracy and replace with a economically viable Black Patriarchy. Then you will have builders who were RAISED (two parent household) to be builders. You can’t have it both ways, friend.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Plenty of black businesses in Compton, South Central, Inglewood, and Watts, shyt one of the most famous black owned burger spots right across from Nickerson gardens..

This Mr.T looking bytch probably in a side of town where it’s no black people at to make this weak ass point..

If this bytch in Miami and drive to pork and beans or little haiti there will be black businesses there as well..just won’t be glamorous enough for her and she’ll shyt on those somehow too when the bytch argument is that black men don’t create businesses..thats extremely false..

If she so invested where is her successful black business in a black community, drop a link for her business please..

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Lets be real honest, real Smart, Intelligent (cornball) brothers, you know the ones with the mind to build and create don't get no love or respect from Black Women. NONE!! If a dude has dirty shoes he's done. So any men with intelligences isn't staying where he isn't values, rewarded or respected.

Swag and drip don't build communities.

Also, a Mexican man can be a day laborer and come home to dinner, sex, more peace and respect than most Black men.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
A lot of y'all are Kevin Samuels stans right? Delivery is harsh but the message is correct is something repeatedly said regarding him.

Well, even though this woman probably holds a deep resentment towards BM, can anyone really claim she isn't telling the truth here? :francis:
The same reason I don’t like Kevin is the same reason I don’t like this woman. That extreme condescending, badly toned way of speaking. Who the hell is gonna be receptive to this shyt? Why can’t people respectfully make a critique without looking down their noses at their counterparts?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The Coli has praised people like Kevin Samuels for doing the exact same thing though, even defending his tone by saying Black people don't respond well to kind critique.

:francis:
This woman isn’t throwing any solutions out.

If this was Ayesha Selden, it would be different. No one could say anything

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Look who dapped this post :mjlol:

@CarmelBarbie @Neo The Resurrected ONE and @™BlackPearl The Empress™

BMAT’s posters and a simp :dead:

Pearl need to just get a white man like when she was stripping and whoring for them.

Carmel need to just transition her son into a woman like she obviously wants

And neo just need to end it all.

you three losers stay in any thread shytting on Black men and Neo admitted he never had a woman care about him ever so he think if he just go with divestor thinking online it’s gonna somehow make its way to real life and a bw gonna love him if he just spout

“yes ma’am I’ze trash” talking points.

Pathetic.
You the last one in position to critique anyone for “anti” slander, not when full threads are made about your comments on bw. I’ve dapped a ton of posts in this thread.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
And yet Hispanic women regularly marry Hispanic men who work low wage or below-middle incomes, and the women work similar jobs. Tell me, what's the (ONLINE) sentiment on marriage or acceptable black male income in the black community, coming from (ONLINE) black women? Are these black women looking to marry a man who does landscaping? And just so it's clear I'm not focusing on one side, what's the (ONLINE) sentiment on marriage in the black community, coming from (ONLINE) black men? Are they seeking one women to build a family with, or are they impregnating multiple women.

Black people own a variety of businesses. The problem is we don't own the type of businesses every other race owns. Specifically, grocery stores. Convenience stores. Delis. I drive by the Chinese stuff all the time. They've got a massive buffet restaurant, and then a Chinese grocery store right next to it. I go to a Hispanic grocery store pretty often. The only black stuff I've run across are Caribbean and African stores. I like trying different spices to cook with so I go to all of these stores...but where is the African American grocery store in cities? And if one opened up would black people actually go, or stick to Walmart/Kroger/Costco/Whole Foods/etc...

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
KS talked like that to BW and he was called a hero. Why do men need to be babied?
The Coli has praised people like Kevin Samuels for doing the exact same thing though, even defending his tone by saying Black people don't respond well to kind critique.

:francis:

I’m so glad you mentioned him. I’m with you both 100%. Call out TheColi’s hypocrisy. They think women deserve harsh tone but men don’t.

But for me, the same reason why I don’t like Kevin is the same reason I don’t like her. I have to be fair.

The same reason I don’t like Kevin is the same reason I don’t like this woman. That extreme condescending, badly toned way of speaking. Who the hell is gonna be receptive to this shyt? Why can’t people respectfully make a critique without looking down their noses at their counterparts?

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There’s a lot of ‘ma! let me build’ energy around the responses to these topics.

Men don’t need anyone to let them do anything. And as soon as men take real ownership over the community instead of asking things will change.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I'm not going to lie...the more I think about it more right she seems.

Every area down here with just a few Dominicans has a Dominican supermarket and businesses that we go to.

The Black areas have mostly corner stores, and Winn-Dixie's with terrible service. Some also have Latino-owned supermarkets.

It's something I've probably taken for granted, but I always know if there's Domincans around, I can find a store for the stuff we like.