Black woman wants to know why don't Black men BUILD in their communities like Asian and Hispanic men do?

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Another plat
full

africngiant

All Star
Daps
They hate on one another too. They raise their young boys to be haters. In fact, I'll go as far as to say some black women are aiding in the destruction of the black community.
nobody’s tryna hear that shyt if your yard ain’t clean either. 85% of their checks go right back out. 15 percent for rent:childplease:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
A lot of y'all are Kevin Samuels stans right? Delivery is harsh but the message is correct is something repeatedly said regarding him.

Well, even though this woman probably holds a deep resentment towards BM, can anyone really claim she isn't telling the truth here? :francis:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

@™BlackPearl The Empress™ (tagging her because she been on her Cyn G shyt lately :wow:)

Didn't watch the video but we already know what their excuse will be...because WM won't let them and then they'll throw in how somehow BW are to blame.

:yeshrug:

You would think being oppressed would be enough fuel to fight or build separately but I guess not. BM are always waiting on another group to assist them before they are willing to help themselves in mass.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
A lot of y'all are Kevin Samuels stans right? Delivery is harsh but the message is correct is something repeatedly said regarding him.

Well, even though this woman probably holds a deep resentment towards BM, can anyone really claim she isn't telling the truth here? :francis:

Black women so full of shyt. Most don't want to be lead by Black men. They want Black Men to build it then share control of it. That's all Feminism is. Men had died by the millons to create this Patriarchy, now times are easy and women want to step up in lead.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Cointelpro and the highway system you drive on to work.

Also we building over here, generations deep. If you around men that aren’t, then that’s YOU. Get cliqued in hoe. Asians and Hispanics got home countries that look like shyt

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't watch the video but we already know what their excuse will be...because WM won't let them and then they'll throw in how somehow BW are to blame.

:yeshrug:

You would think being oppressed would be enough fuel to fight or build separately but I guess not. BM are always waiting on another group to assist them before they are willing to help themselves in mass.

This goes both ways because the women I see with my own eyes are too busy trying to be "boss bytches" and their kids dumb and cant read.