Black woman wants to know why don't Black men BUILD in their communities like Asian and Hispanic men do?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
whenever you see an abrupt shift in cognition as it pertains to the culture, like the one in the o.p

Its almost always do to a personal relationship problem

blackpearl the empress, your stance stems from having a falling out with a black man recently

lets keep it real

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Here’s what I didn’t see in the video:

- Her buying anything, after praising these places of business

- Her going inside her workplace to support her “point”
(sidebar: she’s got gall to talk about Black people buying/owning anything
in this country while she works for Wells Fargo of all places!!)

- Her actually asking the question in the thread title, like it mattered if
Black men “built” anything. Looks like she only made this video to talk chit about a dead man.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
the men you chose

the children you raise

black queen mother goddess is it not true that the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world¿

:troll:

That’s the irony in this whole discussion, what are the expectations of black men, are people raising black kids to meet these expectations and who raised these black men yall speak down on

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
There are a lot of black businesses. Its just we lack diversity among those businesses and most black businesses dont have any employees. A lot of this comes down to not taking education seriously as a community. Without education you limit the type of businesses you can even start. Most black businesses are t shirt companies, barbershops, salons, mom and pop food service etc. Things with a low barier of entry dollar wise and education wise and with low earnings potential. While those are great to have and they can support a local economy they really don't drive it.

The real money is in companies that support infrastructure, technology firms, and engineering firms etc. You cant start an engineering firm without education. And even a small engineering firm can bid and win multi million dollar contracts that employ 10, 20 or 50 people for years. There are thousands of little firms you never heard of that are being owned by everyone except black folks.

We dont need anymore hair and nail salons or lash techs. I love bbq but we don't need any more bbq restaurants. We need real scalable infrastructure supporting businesses that will empower our community. But we cant even begin that work without being properly educated and valuing education.
This sounds good and all but this is not a reason to talk about black men not building
I don’t know if you agree with that point but I think it’s disingenuous to say black men didn’t build anything
If you want more sophisticated businesses children need to be raised to create these businesses

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Israel has backing from the united states:dead:

we are going to reach back to it because its literally the reason for our circumstance

We would easily reflect the might of the united states, a country we helped build, if we weren't sabotaged

A majority racist group is undermining a minority group. That's all there is too it

Anything else is basically saying there's something intrinsically wrong with black americans, which is bullshyt

we could get shyt popping if not for the sabotage.

In these conversations, we make accommodations for everyone's circumstances but our own. We are being compared to people who left whole countries where "their men" were the majority:deadrose:
Coulda woulda shoulda:manny:

I haven't made any considerations and have acknowledged our obstacles multiple times but losing is still losing

You can't lay out the why's then be like "but we ain't losing tho"

And implying that I'm saying something is intrinsically wrong with black people borders on bad faith but even disregarding that I'd argue that the opposite argument of saying there's nothing wrong with black people is bullshyt as well.

And again are we gonna be saying the same shyt in 50 years? And 50 is being generous with the direction we're headed

For the 1000th time white supremacy is a huge issue but that's still not enough of a reason for nikkas to regress into the :damn: BUT WE CAN'T DO SHYT rhetoric

Do all the coping and explaining you want but the fact remains that the world walks all over us and we don't do enough to stop it and often sell other races the opportunity to do so:manny:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
This thread has ran its course.

Just wanna salute the good brothers:

17eec12a442be5187cb173579d9ed081.jpg

@Burned Verses
@Indigo-1
@ORDER_66
@saturn7
@Stuntone
@Baal
@Luke Cage

for quality responses

We haven’t always agreed on every single thing over the years but it’s good to see nikkas pushing back against these wenches and their pets.

Good shyt holding this thread down, and shutting these BMAT whores the fukk up—but be vigilant Kings—the armies of Wenchdor and their simps are at our Coli gates and grow stronger every day with very little help from the Mods

urukhai-lotr.gif

At least @™BlackPearl The Empress™ their general got bushed for now.

0aMMeDS%2B-%2BImgur.gif

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
we could clown her all we want but the cold hard truth isn't going away. There is not a single first world black nation and yes, that makes me hold some resentment toward the adult males that came ahead of my time.

even latin America has a first world nation in Chile

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably something she said in this thread.

I’m actually been thinking more about it today but this site really is a space for Brehs to talk among themselves. And women are invited to share insight or thoughts too but we have to respect that this is ultimately a space for Brehs.

Dont you dare think that. Its offensive to say the women can only survive here as "pick me's". But to me thats essentially the message that her banning sent. When you take into account the overwhelming black woman slander daily on this site. How could you blame any of the black women here for finally snapping and fighting fire with fire:manny:

Most of you long time women posters have MOSTLY supported,nurtured and I would argue coddled the men on this site. Yall should be a little more outraged at a long time female poster being banned so flippantly. Meanwhile we got 2022 posters even allowed to talk like bigshots about black women.

And its not most men here. But theres enough crybabies here that will continuously run to mods to get people banned. Rather then handling themselves like 30- 40 year old men. Mods can only take so much harrasment. Probably only banned her because they couldnt stand to see so many grown men crying and begging to them#ItGotUncomfortable:scust:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Alright so you’ve decided to be intellectually dishonest and just push the “yall nigggras be kIllnG eeacH UthEr n shiiiiett” talking point like a divestor wench and trying to paint the overwhelming population of Black men as shiftless negroes.

Don’t quote me no more.

Also Black immigrants don’t experience the same racism as FBA’s, only on the surface level.
The intellectual dishonesty levels in this thread are unprecedented and I can’t believe there’s black people (allegedly) on this board who really think this way