Black woman wants to know why don't Black men BUILD in their communities like Asian and Hispanic men do?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its majority vs minority

You dont even need to use race in this. Black people can be represented by GROUP X

Black american men are a minority of a minority, that has the entire weight of the west on its neck. Any human population placed in that variable would have a difficult time

as far as your analogy

if they keep moving the goal post whenever you kick a field goal, than yes you didnt just lose, there was a system against you
How much of it is really majority vs minority? What is Israel?

And again like always mentioned black men have it hard, the whole world is against us, we're alone nobody is denying or dismissing this at all but y'all can't help but reach back into that bag every time

My problem is whenever it's time to get raw about how black folks lose and can do better shyt always knee jerks to why we can't ever do shyt. No one will ever be productive in that type of environment

And the existence of a system against you implies not only a singular loss,but the cultivation of constant loss inducing mechanisms.

Weve been losing for generations and the sand will never be deep enough to remain in denial about it

Slavery? LOSS
Berlin Conference? LOSS
Jim Crow, redlining? LOSS
Constant police brutality for 100 years? LOSS
Speeding train to $0 wealth in 30 years? INCOMING IRREVERSIBLE LOSS

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Being serious for a second, if we are to accept her vid as truth (I'm hard pressed to do so because I'd wonder which part of town she is in in the first place and the simple fact is that a lot of black men do build and have businesses), having worked with young black kids, it's not hard to see why they aren't building stores and such in the black community as grown adults. Part of it is the perception that the black community is something that one is meant to escape from rather than build in. Crime makes it hard but one's mindset makes it harder. The same way 3rd world countries suffer brain drain and suffer from the best and brightest leaving (this surpasses race) so too does certain parts of the black community. Even more, between media and so on broadcasting subtle or overt anti-blackness and teaching us to hate ourselves, it is no wonder why some black men would be content with building elsewhere or succeeding elsewhere. In many ways, between the programming done on some of us by racism and, in some ways less self-hate but more "self-caution" - a fear of someone else's self-hate or foolishness- an idea amplified by situations like the issue with the women shopping at the racist beauty supply store or the situation where the women were twerking on the tables at a guy's establishment or criminal acts by some dudes, are indeed to blame as well and creates a vicious cycle. Discounting any of this is foolish and doing so further amplifies the distrust one would have for their fellow black kin because it indicates to those that would build that their concerns are either ignored or not taken seriously by the very people they are supposed to be entrusting in helping their business grow. That's damning.

Furthermore, there isn't enough positive reinforcement in regards to black males in this society in terms of builders in the community. Many black kids do not think they can build or aspire to because the idea is never put to them. We do a great deal of this empowerment with black girls which is good but we fail to do this with our boys. All communities that we claim as builders make a point to empower their boys yet little of that is done in this part of the world for them. I feel that this is the most important issue.

Finally, I think it is reckless to ignore the power racist and overly biased many policies are. The amount of capital required to create one's own business as well as the risk is a deterrent for even the most strait-laced and financially assured. The burden would be softened by pooling resources with other brehs but such would also require a level of oneness in regards to not only goals but, based entirely on experience, views on many issues as well. This board, let alone this thread shows how much disparity between views that a lot of black men hold. So the possibilities are teams slips further.

In any case, I would say that more can be done but much of how some are hoping to spur men to do it is terrible and counterproductive. It baffles me this much has to be said then again, I feel some of it goes back to self-hate or some disdain for black men. I also find the sudden surge of certain talking points and even more, terms makes much of this seem more and more disingenuous with each passing instance.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
To answer her question, some of these black folks would rather tear other black people down instead of helping them come up. I seen how some black people are quick to bash other black people when they don't like the product they buy from them. Leaving bad reviews and try to persuade other black people to not buy from them. But they love giving their money on non black products and to non black people who gives zero fukks about them.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
How much of it is really majority vs minority? What is Israel?

And again like always mentioned black men have it hard, the whole world is against us, we're alone nobody is denying or dismissing this at all but y'all can't help but reach back into that bag every time

My problem is whenever it's time to get raw about how black folks lose and can do better shyt always knee jerks to why we can't ever do shyt. No one will ever be productive in that type of environment

And the existence of a system against you implies not only a singular loss,but the cultivation of constant loss inducing mechanisms.

Weve been losing for generations and the sand will never be deep enough to remain in denial about it

Slavery? LOSS
Berlin Conference? LOSS
Jim Crow, redlining? LOSS
Constant police brutality for 100 years? LOSS
Speeding train to $0 wealth in 30 years? INCOMING IRREVERSIBLE LOSS
Israel has backing from the united states:dead:

we are going to reach back to it because its literally the reason for our circumstance

We would easily reflect the might of the united states, a country we helped build, if we weren't sabotaged

A majority racist group is undermining a minority group. That's all there is too it

Anything else is basically saying there's something intrinsically wrong with black americans, which is bullshyt

we could get shyt popping if not for the sabotage.

In these conversations, we make accommodations for everyone's circumstances but our own. We are being compared to people who left whole countries where "their men" were the majority:deadrose:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
To answer her question, some of these black folks would rather tear other black people down instead of helping them come up. I seen how some black people are quick to bash other black people when they don't like the product they buy from them. Leaving bad reviews and try to persuade other black people to not buy from them. But they love giving their money on non black products and to non black people who gives zero fukks about them.

The effects of slavery, Jim Crow, and indoctrination integration are deep. Along with genocide through abortion.

If we were 60 million deep in the U.S. like we're supposed to be the perception would be different.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I’m so glad you mentioned him. I’m with you both 100%. Call out TheColi’s hypocrisy. They think women deserve harsh tone but men don’t.

But for me, the same reason why I don’t like Kevin is the same reason I don’t like her. I have to be fair.

The difference is Kevin Samuels show was about women who wanted to date the top 10 percent of men in the country and they called him for advice.

So if a black man specifically called a woman and asked how can we get the majority of the desirable black women in the country to follow our lead then feel free to be as harsh as you want.
:ehh:

Superstar
Daps
i scanned her tiktok

this all started from the bw eviction stuff. passport brehs* were harassing her about it for days, so she went on this field trip. they brought up she should consider history & she wanted to know why history was suddenly relevant but not for the bw eviction stuff

altho she does look to talk about women's rights, aside from the time this started i didn't see her talking much about bm vs bw at least from the thumbnails.

we could definitely do more, and as groups both genders are down bad. yes, history affects that along with personal decisions.

*i'm not randomly calling them passport brehs. the guys were going on about the eviction stuff, saying they were taking their passports and building with foreign women

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
psbsLHz.png

side-eye-laugh.gif
:whoo:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Sohh we just gonna act like Black businesses aren’t targeted/destroyed, Black businesses men aren’t denied loans by white banks, and we don’t live in a system of white supremacy racism for the sake of daps from BMAT posters :dead:

We also gonna act like Asians have the same history as blacks in this country, and we also gonna act like white don’t hate us more than them and intentionally sabotage and thwart our efforts to build while allowing other groups to carve entire neighborhoods just for themselves.

Do you nikkas know history what the fukk is going on in this nut ass thread?

The BMAT’s have warped y’all nikkas brains to deny reality, forget history, and #BlameBlackmen for everything.

You're right for the masses of Black men. But we can't deny that most Black men that have come into significant resources aren't building like they should. Even JR Smith alluded to this. A lot of wasteful spending and conspicuous consumption.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Oh look another obtuse, anti black male video brought to you by the bytch nikkas and hoes of thecoli :russ:
shyt so see through now
It’s black men and women building communities everyday
But guess what, they are actually DOING THE WORK
Not online shooting bullshyt videos or arguing with faceless avatars on a bullshyt “problack” forum:dead:
Some many lame, mentally ill, faux intellectuals on this site
And they say the internet ain’t real when you bums are proving that it is with your trash opinions
Day in and Day out:deadrose: