Black woman wants to know why don't Black men BUILD in their communities like Asian and Hispanic men do?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Simps and womanizers enable this type of disrespect and insults. When you pander and cater to women ego and get into their heads that the ground they walk on should be worshiped this is the nonsense you get, its always against black men this bs is usually directed at, its tiring and black men have no obligation to even try to justify and reason with people like this, who even think this way.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I still see black landscapers from time to time. And I live in TEXAS:mjlol:

Nobody is denying the obstacles we have. That is always a given, but that don't mean we can juelz away our hand in shyt either
You should learn your history. Youre actually coping for white supremacy.

Everytime black men try to develope an enterprise white people will make it illegal ( and develop their own version sometimes)

They lock us up for running numbers then develop a state lottery.

They fine black men for having an unlicensed cab but allow Uber/ Lift to operate in your city.

Weed deserves it's own thread.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
People don't like hard questions. I live in PG County right outside of DC. I was floored when I learned kids here can either go to community college or some four year schools here for free. Yet some of these schools still have low graudation rates among black students. Yes there is a historical component why blacks are where we are. As I have gotten older it becomes more evident blacks were taught to play the wrong game. Blacks are always asked the government for help with something. Other groups figure out how to make money off the government or benefit their business/industry.

I have to ask, this may be going away from the topic, but we have to start calling this shyt out, I would like to get your opinion on these questions that I want to ask. We have to dig deep into this shyt.

1. In the PG County area, what % would you say that these kids that are failing come from 2 parent homes?

2. In that PG County area what % would you say that these kids come from single mother homes and the father isn't in the kid's life for no more than 80%?

It's a reason why our black boys/men are reading at a 3rd grade level.

shyt has to stop breh, fast. Marriages is needed badly

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I still see black landscapers from time to time. And I live in TEXAS:mjlol:

Nobody is denying the obstacles we have. That is always a given, but that don't mean we can juelz away our hand in shyt either

Here in Texas too, while there's a wealth of hispanic lawncare services, I have never had to use them because I can easily find Black lawncare services.

:hubie:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched to see what her angle was..... and once she mentioned "Kevin Samuels" 🙄 .... it all makes sense.

She made this video in bad faith, ignorance and spite. :francis:
Ignorance and spite maybe, but I wouldn't say bad faith. She has a legitimate gripe that a lot of us have that needs to be seriously and honestly addressed

And mentioning Kevin Samuels may seem like a red flag but in the context she mentioned him it's the truth:manny:

Kevin created a character that nikkas fell in love with but ultimately he was part of the problem with some of his rhetoric

He was all about running to white people to make money and that's part of why we don't have shyt now

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
It’s only valid if you dont know history or understand how white supremacy works.

Those other people aren’t viewed as threats to whites established power because whites know they strive to be white.

Pointing out a bunch of Asians that worship whites building shyt, and are allowed by whites to flood the country and compare them to us whom whites have had a vile hatred for, for 500 years and thwarted our progress every chance they get and then saying

“huurrrr durrrr look at these lazy nigggras not building hurrrrr durrr the Asians build hurrr durrr why not you nigggras hurrr durr”

Is intellectually dishonest and shows the woman in the OP doesn’t know history, or understand systemic white supremacy racism—which Blacks are the main targets of—especially straight Black men, cuz they know BW aren’t a real tangible threat to them and Black homos regardless of gender are mentally ill, and useless in the grand scheme of fighting racism. (I.e. BLM who stole all the money)

Edit***

Just look how Asians are given slaps on the wrist for selling weed, and it’s framed as them being “victims of human trafficking” :dead: :troll:

Now how would that be framed if nikkas was doing it :mjpls:

Black immigrants come here and out work alot of ADOS men too. You cant put everything on institutional racism and the like. Fact is..too many of our black men are shiftless as fukk. It's a brutal truth.

I know plenty men from the hood that didn't any of stuff you just said stop them from being successful, we just need more mfs on board instead of killing eachother and doing other bs.

Daps
Isn't it funny that many simps and hyenas say, "Black men need to step up, in order for black women to show them respect."

Now I agree with black men needing to step their game up. However, they completely ignore white and asian (both South and East) women disrespecting their respective men. I never here white and asian (both South and East) women saying that their respective men need to step up. :jbhmm:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should learn your history. Youre actually coping for white supremacy.

Everytime black men try to develope an enterprise white people will make it illegal ( and develop their own version sometimes)

They lock us up for running numbers then develop a state lottery.

They fine black men for having an unlicensed cab but allow Uber/ Lift to operate in your city.

Weed deserves it's own thread.
Y'all R E F U S E to read it's amazing :russ:

Im not discounting any of the obstacles we have but that's no excuse to stop, which is what often happens. Black people have been worn down into apathy over the last century which again is how we end up with a civil rights movement that has regressed us in many aspects

I am very well versed on all the bullshyt white people do to shoot us in the knees you're not dropping any new knowledge about running numbers, Uber or weed

But how much longer are we gonna do the :damn: BUT WHITE PEOPLE shyt? What are nikkas gonna be saying in 50 years? The same shyt?

I can fully acknowledge white supremacy with no hesitation but when it comes to accountability or acknowledging failures nikkas turn into spin artists and all of a sudden there's never a solution

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't it funny that many simps and hyenas say, "Black men need to step up, in order for black women to show them respect."

Now I agree with black men needing to step their game up. However, they completely ignore white and asian (both South and East) women disrespecting their respective men. I never here white and asian (both South and East) women saying that their respective men need to step up. :jbhmm:
I'll grant you that yes Asian and white women are nuts but your point is a wash because ultimately they can still feed and supply themselves.

Again living in Texas I've seen it first hand. When a hurricane hits and the city shuts down for a week them Asians are good because they have a grocery store. They don't have to panick and get into fights in the parking lot of Kroger because they can open up the back of H Mart and make sure their hood is straight

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
IIRC, Asian men top the charts at literally every thing, but their women still choose white men over them. they statistically date out 2x more than any other race.
Damn. Asian men catching strays. But I just thought about that shyt and it’s true.
Ignorance and spite maybe, but I wouldn't say bad faith. She has a legitimate gripe that a lot of us have that needs to be seriously and honestly addressed

And mentioning Kevin Samuels may seem like a red flag but in the context she mentioned him it's the truth:manny:

Kevin created a character that nikkas fell in love with but ultimately he was part of the problem with some of his rhetoric

He was all about running to white people to make money and that's part of why we don't have shyt now
Right… and this is what I said about his content after he passed too—for whatever truths he might have delivered and positive impact he made on bm overall and on a few relationships and marriages…. He also unleashed a fury in a lot of bw, and their reaction to his death, this video, articles and such are the result. Brehs have a hard time acknowledging how divisive Kevin’s content was in the grand scheme of things. Or how much of his content was geared toward getting approval from whites.

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I l Most men in other cultures are dirt poor but their women cater to them and they don’t demean them. You see good looking women with men that aren’t universally handsome and these women love their man. They don’t have a wondering eye, they don’t dress like whores, they don’t have other men orbiting around them, they don’t post suggestive photos on social media, and they respect their man.
I’ve said this before. Mexicans can stand on the corner selling roses and corn. You won’t hear their women talking about how broke they are or how they need to better. A black man could be earning the median income, living in apt with a 10 year old car and he’s broke/not on her level

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because Black Women are the only women trying to out men their men. Constant Power struggles. You can't build with feminist.

Yall still dont get it do you "Bu bu but we cant build with white people tearing us down" , "Bu bu but we cant build with black feminist". Yet and still you refuse to physically or even mentally seperate yourself from these people. Black men have no interest in building in white supremacy for a bunch of genetically modifed black women,or black men for that matter. We are too busy building to get ourselves and our families away from yall. And especially these white supremacist.

And to this cheeto haired helhound,Black men sincerely apologize for falling behind. We shouldve figured out America was a scam a long time. However we will NOT apologize for not building ,or being succesful in the heart of white supremacy. We only apologize for not escaping with you out of white supremacy sooner. We now see the toll it has taken on you. We also deeply apologize for our role in oppressing you. But now at this time we have outgrown you and must seperate. We refuse to be involved in this polygamous relationship,where the European gets the big piece of chicken. We will be leaving this country. You can get on board and join us mentally,spiritually and physically,or stay here in white supremacy. Until then,say what you will,give us all your hate and vitriol because we can take it. As black men we will remain indifferent and righteously unnaffected:respect:

Daps
Y'all R E F U S E to read it's amazing :russ:

Im not discounting any of the obstacles we have but that's no excuse to stop, which is what often happens. Black people have been worn down into apathy over the last century which again is how we end up with a civil rights movement that has regressed us in many aspects

I am very well versed on all the bullshyt white people do to shoot us in the knees you're not dropping any new knowledge about running numbers, Uber or weed

But how much longer are we gonna do the :damn: BUT WHITE PEOPLE shyt? What are nikkas gonna be saying in 50 years? The same shyt?

I can fully acknowledge white supremacy with no hesitation but when it comes to accountability or acknowledging failures nikkas turn into spin artists and all of a sudden there's never a solution
I agree with this.