Black woman wants to know why don't Black men BUILD in their communities like Asian and Hispanic men do?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
this thead and the PSAT thread are connected.
Until ADOS get our parenting on point (and that includes picking the right person to seed you up, brehettes), these discussions are pointless.
We will be stuck in an endless loop of piss poor parenting followed by moaning over wayward black men.
Other groups understand you get strong responsible men by properly raising the boys. What a concept
It starts with protecting the Black womb at all cost, friends.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The Coli has praised people like Kevin Samuels for doing the exact same thing though, even defending his tone by saying Black people don't respond well to kind critique.

:francis:
FKJG-IGUYAEqpON

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's absolutely right and everytime I post about this nikkas do some masterful juelzing

The biggest sin of the Civil Rights movement is black folks couldn't wait to take their money to white folks. That money that left the black community went towards bullshyt. A lot of y'all parents was FLY as hell in them photo albums I bet. Driving a big Cadillac and being proud to be the first black family in whatever cac neighborhood

This is part of why the hood got worse with each passing generation because nikkas were abandoned with even LESS resources, which turns into the resentment young nikkas have for older generations now

Meanwhile Asians and Indians opened up shop in those same hoods selling hair grease, weave, swishas and stale candy bars and they put their kids through college with that money

Moving to Houston opened my eyes a lot seeing Asians and Mexicans with their own grocery stores, dentist offices etc, but nikkas got a million excuses why they can't do some shyt

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y'all need to stop comparing yourself other groups of people. You don't know what's going on in those communitiies. Every attempt black people tried to do, has been sabotaged from the outside, and it's important to know black history. Capitalism also is not going to save y'all either. The system runs on you being underclass and top player make the rules

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@™BlackPearl The Empress™ (tagging her because she been on her Cyn G shyt lately :wow:)

Trying to figure out when some black women forgot their history and what black men have gone through. The question is valid but the answer is obvious. Its like asking why do so many black people live in the hood and poor sides of town. I would expect this question from an ignorant white person.

yes black men should be doing better and need to do better. But acting like you dont know why things are is weird. black men still out earn and are doing better than black women as a whole. Despite bw having degrees( and the most student loans), and despite bw working dead end middle mgmt jobs in corp cause cacs are more comfortable around them then masculine black men. And the only executuive roles they put bw in are the head of diversity and inclusion roles. So we know the why. Any black person should know why things are how they are.

When did some BW get so disconnected from the average black man that they view black men through the same lens of a racist white person?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a dumb bird.

Pretend Asian and Hispanics get the same type of racism brehetts.

No one's trying to criminalize selling oranges on the road but they're trying to lock up squeegee boys in every city.

What Asian wallstreet got burned down?

30 years ago it was a black man with a pick up truck trying to mow your lawn. now illegals do all the landscaping and this bird probably voted for the party thats Pro open borders.
I still see black landscapers from time to time. And I live in TEXAS:mjlol:

Nobody is denying the obstacles we have. That is always a given, but that don't mean we can juelz away our hand in shyt either

Last edited:
Daps
I'll admit that she does have a point. However, who says all black men are to blame for the lack of black businesses? I'm sure there are plenty of Black immigrant enclaves in the US (e.g. Le Petit Senegal, Naijatowns, Ghanaian enclaves etc) that have businesses and cater to their communities.

Let's be honest, women like the one in the vid also chased away the black men that wanted to build in Afram/ADOS community. Not to mention that she wouldn't be bothered to drive an extra few miles to shop in a black owned store or supermarket.

Do black men need to do better? Sure
But I'm not buying into the whole, "Black women would be more feminine if Black men build" BS.

Daps

@™BlackPearl The Empress™ (tagging her because she been on her Cyn G shyt lately :wow:)

what I don’t understand is why black women would rather praise other races of men and devalue black men instead of lifting up the ones that ARE doing right. There’s so little of them because most of the ones getting to reproduce are the guys that have no interests in building

Look at that thumbnail.!A Mexican chef gets more attention from black women than a black doctor

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
Koreans also get loans from home and Here. And the loans on the rates they got were ALWAYS FAVORABLE. They couldn’t lose with that. In some cases they didn’t face any penalty on them.

Im pretty sure the South Korean government and underworld helps them out with the hair industry too.

My pops had to dump his 401k and get an investment from my grandfather because those banks were hating. 10 years later, different game. Imagine if he had access to all that capital at the beginning
Shout out to your pops for taking what this country didnt want to give him.

Black men are the unsung heroes of this country, even among the women they look out for daily :wow: . Meanwhile the average nikka IRL will rattle on and on about how productive & intelligent black women are. I've tested IRL, my girl and family are the only ones who were able to articulate why they love their men outside of "BBC" and swag lol.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We haven't failed. We have had systematic issues against us. I get what you're saying because ultimately no one is coming to save us so we have to save oursleves.

So man let's build. They're not better than us. They just had a head start. We're getting their slowly but I firmly believe in a "Black Code" so to speak to get where we need to be economically.
Yea because we failed breh

The coping mechanisms gotta stop. Call shyt what it is

If the Patriots beat the Rams nobody's gonna say "Nah man the rams didn't lose, they had systematic issues against them"

Black people are the most gifted people on the planet and everybody else knows it and acts accordingly. These other groups are not playing and in the scope of everything we're a largely unserious group