Black woman wants to know why don't Black men BUILD in their communities like Asian and Hispanic men do?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't it funny that many simps and hyenas say, "Black men need to step up, in order for black women to show them respect."

Now I agree with black men needing to step their game up. However, they completely ignore white and asian (both South and East) women disrespecting their respective men. I never here white and asian (both South and East) women saying that their respective men need to step up. :jbhmm:
I'll grant you that yes Asian and white women are nuts but your point is a wash because ultimately they can still feed and supply themselves.

Again living in Texas I've seen it first hand. When a hurricane hits and the city shuts down for a week them Asians are good because they have a grocery store. They don't have to panick and get into fights in the parking lot of Kroger because they can open up the back of H Mart and make sure their hood is straight.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Black immigrants come here and out work alot of ADOS men too. You cant put everything on institutional racism and the like. Fact is..too many of our black men are shiftless as fukk. It's a brutal truth.

I know plenty men from the hood that didn't any of stuff you just said stop them from being successful, we just need more mfs on board instead of killing eachother and doing other bs.
Alright so you’ve decided to be intellectually dishonest and just push the “yall nigggras be kIllnG eeacH UthEr n shiiiiett” talking point like a divestor wench and trying to paint the overwhelming population of Black men as shiftless negroes.

Don’t quote me no more.

Also Black immigrants don’t experience the same racism as FBA’s, only on the surface level.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I’ve said this before. Mexicans can stand on the corner selling roses and corn. You won’t hear their women talking about how broke they are or how they need to better. A black man could be earning the median income, living in apt with a 10 year old car and he’s broke/not on her level
They call us broke for making the same amount as them.

Breh I've seen women call men that make more than them broke.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
And yet Hispanic women regularly marry Hispanic men who work low wage or below-middle incomes, and the women work similar jobs. Tell me, what's the (ONLINE) sentiment on marriage or acceptable black male income in the black community, coming from (ONLINE) black women? Are these black women looking to marry a man who does landscaping? And just so it's clear I'm not focusing on one side, what's the (ONLINE) sentiment on marriage in the black community, coming from (ONLINE) black men? Are they seeking one women to build a family with, or are they impregnating multiple women.

Black people own a variety of businesses. The problem is we don't own the type of businesses every other race owns. Specifically, grocery stores. Convenience stores. Delis. I drive by the Chinese stuff all the time. They've got a massive buffet restaurant, and then a Chinese grocery store right next to it. I go to a Hispanic grocery store pretty often. The only black stuff I've run across are Caribbean and African stores. I like trying different spices to cook with so I go to all of these stores...but where is the African American grocery store in cities? And if one opened up would black people actually go, or stick to Walmart/Kroger/Costco/Whole Foods/etc...
"Yeah, I know Melan Munch has some great produce and meat cuts but they don't be having the deals that Kroger/Stop n Shop do so I drive a little bit further to save money and make it stretch."

We're at cross purposes.

We're statistically the poorest in overall wealth so even if someone does do the unlikely and open up a Black owned grocery, the people targeted probably won't be able to shop there as unless it's ran by an already wealthy person(talking decamillionaire to be honest) they probably won't be able to compete with the cost cutting that the major chains can.

So the prices will stay higher and the community it targets complains and goes where their money stretches.

So the entrepreneur smartens up and opens their location in a place where the gdp can probably support the store.

Which means a larger white presence. And then they get flack for forgetting their people.

And there's tons of bp with businesses, but the vibe I'm getting is she's talking about a CERTAIN KIND of business, big and bold with someone's name splashed on the front.

She's not seeing the numerous black owned landscape, commercial cleaning, weather reserve(snow removal/gutter repair/etc) all that blue collar stuff.

She sounds like she's looking for more gloss.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Yall still dont get it do you "Bu bu but we cant build with white people tearing us down" , "Bu bu but we cant build with black feminist". Yet and still you refuse to physically or even mentally seperate yourself from these people. Black men have no interest in building in white supremacy for a bunch of genetically modifed black women,or black men for that matter. We are too busy building to get ourselves and our families away from yall. And especially these white supremacist.

And to this cheeto haired helhound,Black men sincerely apologize for falling behind. We shouldve figured out America was a scam a long time. However we will NOT apologize for not building ,or being succesful in the heart of white supremacy. We only apologize for not escaping with you out of white supremacy sooner. We now see the toll it has taken on you. We also deeply apologize for our role in oppressing you. But now at this time we have outgrown you and must seperate. We refuse to be involved in this polygamous relationship,where the European gets the big piece of chicken. We will be leaving this country. You can get on board and join us mentally,spiritually and physically,or stay here in white supremacy. Until then,say what you will,give us all your hate and vitriol because we can take it. As black men we will remain indifferent and righteously unnaffected:respect:

nikka, you are an admitted rapist why are you in this thread.

You’re the lowest of the low rubbing shoulders with pedophiles.

Why don’t you sit this thread out and let normal people talk.

Daps
I'll grant you that yes Asian and white women are nuts but your point is a wash because ultimately they can still feed and supply themselves.

Again living in Texas I've seen it first hand. When a hurricane hits and the city shuts down for a week then Asians are good because they have a grocery store. They don't have to panick and get into fights in the parking lot of Kroger because they can open up the back of H Mart and make sure their hood is straight
Saying that they're nuts isn't an argument. All women are nuts. Yet, where's the vitriol? There are plenty of black men that can feed and supply themselves as well.

The problem with the likes of the women in the video is that they're seldom consistent... Correction, they're consistent in putting black men down but seldom have self-reflection or look at other communities.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
"Yeah, I know Melan Munch has some great produce and meat cuts but they don't be having the deals that Kroger/Stop n Shop do so I drive a little bit further to save money and make it stretch."

We're at cross purposes.

We're statistically the poorest in overall wealth so even if someone does do the unlikely and open up a Black owned grocery, the people targeted probably won't be able to shop there as unless it's ran by an already wealthy person(talking decamillionaire to be honest) they probably won't be able to compete with the cost cutting that the major chains can.

So the prices will stay higher and the community it targets complains and goes where their money stretches.

So the entrepreneur smartens up and opens their location in a place where the gdp can probably support the store.

Which means a larger white presence. And then they get flack for forgetting their people.

And there's tons of bp with businesses, but the vibe I'm getting is she's talking about a CERTAIN KIND of business, big and bold with someone's name splashed on the front.

She's not seeing the numerous black owned landscape, commercial cleaning, weather reserve(snow removal/gutter repair/etc) all that blue collar stuff.

She sounds like she's looking for more gloss.

I've got relatives that own holistic food stores. They don't get the discounts that the non-blacks get, which is partly why things are a bit more expensive. I used to feel ashamed when I'd hear them on the phone with the companies asking for discounts or deals for retailing their products, but I understood why they did that, because they other groups dont even have to ask. The Black retailers and businesses always make these wholesaler brands pop before Kroger and Publix get them, it's the least they could do.
The money always adds up, in all directions.

And true about the gloss shyt.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Alright so you’ve decided to be intellectually dishonest and just push the “yall nigggras be kIllnG eeacH UthEr n shiiiiett” talking point like a divestor wench and trying to paint the overwhelming population of Black men as shiftless negroes.

Don’t quote me no more.

Also Black immigrants don’t experience the same racism as FBA’s, only on the surface level.

You sound like a women. Argue like a man bro.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I've got relatives that own holistic food stores. They don't get the discounts that the non-blacks get, which is partly why things are a bit more expensive. I used to feel ashamed when I'd hear them on the phone with the companies asking for discounts or deals for retailing their products, but I understood why they did that, because they other groups dont even have to ask. They make these wholesaler brands pop before Kroger and Publix get them, it's the least they could do.
The money always adds up, in all directions.
Unsure if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me but props to your fam for running successful businesses.

It's not easy

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Pretty much the same energy as Trump referring to places like Haiti as “shythole countries” and white trolls using the Model Minority theory to chastise the black community. I will say this though, It’s up to Brehettes to check these types of women, but it wouldn’t surprise me if a number of them tacitly agree. There’s a loud minority that are on that “black men never did anything we always have to do all the work.” Narrative

Black people are too poor to be fighting gender wars. Wars are for rich people

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

This was a classic rant and very on point.

My question to the woman in the OP would be ok since Black men ain't shyt what is stopping Black women from opening their own stores in the community? Since they are the backbone of the community and the culture and are "the most educated"?

Why do like 98% of Black women owned businesses have 0 employees besides the owner??

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Look who dapped this post :mjlol:

@CarmelBarbie @Neo The Resurrected ONE and @™BlackPearl The Empress™

BAnd MAT’s posters and a simp :dead:

Pearl need to just get a white man like when she was stripping and whoring for them.

Carmel need to just transition her son into a woman like she obviously wants

And neo just need to end it all.

you three losers stay in any thread shytting on Black men and Neo admitted he never had a woman care about him ever so he think if he just go with divestor thinking online it’s gonna somehow make its way to real life and a bw gonna love him if he just spout

“yes ma’am I’ze trash” talking points.

Pathetic.
If the bolded is true about the Sister that explains a lot. Probably alotta trauma there.

At some point the ‘good’ Black men are going to have to boss up on the Black men who aren’t. Not sure how we get there without an NOI type movement or just straight violence.

Carlos Cooks said we’re gonna be 5 years dealing with Black people who won’t get with the program before we can get down to the business of dealing with the white man.