Black woman wants to know why don't Black men BUILD in their communities like Asian and Hispanic men do?

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I’ve said this before. Mexicans can stand on the corner selling roses and corn. You won’t hear their women talking about how broke they are or how they need to better. A black man could be earning the median income, living in apt with a 10 year old car and he’s broke/not on her level
In the third quarter of 2021, median weekly earnings for Black men were $813, or 71.7 percent of the median for White men ($1,134). Median earnings for Hispanic men were $826, or 72.8 percent of the median for White men. The difference was less among women, as Black women's median earnings were $783, or 84.3 percent of those for White women ($929), and earnings for Hispanic women were $723, or 77.8 percent of those for White women. Earnings of Asian men ($1,414) and women ($1,189) were higher than those of their White counterparts.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I have to ask, this may be going away from the topic, but we have to start calling this shyt out, I would like to get your opinion on these questions that I want to ask. We have to dig deep into this shyt.

1. In the PG County area, what % would you say that these kids that are failing come from 2 parent homes?

2. In that PG County area what % would you say that these kids come from single mother homes and the father isn't in the kid's life for no more than 80%?

It's a reason why our black boys/men are reading at a 3rd grade level.

shyt has to stop breh, fast. Marriages is needed badly
Yes you are talking a major left turn in the discussion but family structure is one of many factors.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
A lot of y'all are Kevin Samuels stans right? Delivery is harsh but the message is correct is something repeatedly said regarding him.

Well, even though this woman probably holds a deep resentment towards BM, can anyone really claim she isn't telling the truth here? :francis:
What are black men supposed to build?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But I'm not buying into the whole, "Black women would be more feminine if Black men build" BS.
:patrice:

I agree there is a lack of femininity in a significant portion of black women, but I don't know why that is. Does being in the workplace reduce femininity? Does outweighing your husband or boyfriend? Is it the music? Or is it being single with a child- where someone has to be the man, right? Is it nature? It's such a complicated question.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka, you are an admitted rapist why are you in this thread.

You’re the lowest of the low rubbing shoulders with pedophiles.

Why don’t you sit this thread out and let normal people talk.

Yall had to reach and take me out of context on one post to smear my good standing#Crucified. Remove a comma here,remove the context there. But you on the other hand got a whole greatest hits collection:picard:

And this disgusting rhetoric was just the B sides:picard:.

But keep yapping,if I let you talk long enough youll vow to shoot another black woman:respect:#1MorePoint

Daps
Black immigrants come here and out work alot of ADOS men too. You cant put everything on institutional racism and the like.
I agree with this. In fact, many African immigrants in the US outearn White Americans.
Yet, I don't see white yank women complaining, "African immigrant and Asian men earn more than white yank dusties. If you (white yank men) earned more we'd be more likely to rest in our femininity." :jbhmm:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Didn't watch the video but we already know what their excuse will be...because WM won't let them and then they'll throw in how somehow BW are to blame.

:yeshrug:

You would think being oppressed would be enough fuel to fight or build separately but I guess not. BM are always waiting on another group to assist them before they are willing to help themselves in mass.
Who builds anything separately in this country, and what are black men supposed to build?
I'm sorry...but this is facts. Harsh truth.
How is it facts?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I'm not going to lie...the more I think about it more right she seems.

Every area down here with just a few Dominicans has a Dominican supermarket and businesses that we go to.

The Black areas have mostly corner stores, and Winn-Dixie's with terrible service. Some also have Latino-owned supermarkets.

It's something I've probably taken for granted, but I always know if there's Domincans around, I can find a store for the stuff we like.
So ain’t no black businesses were you stay?
How does that equate to black men not building?
What are black men supposed to build?

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
You sound like a women. Argue like a man bro.

200w.gif

Stop deflecting faq, unfortunately for you I’m not a braindead idiot like you who sees racism in a vacuum, and understands its a systematic weapon that is mainly pointed at straight Black men.

You’re just trying to push the “shiftless negro” /“y’all nikkas is all criminals” talking point like a st0rmfr0nt user to blame us for our own conditions without addressing the outside factors that led to those conditions.

This the last time I’m responding to you, you dumb. Take this neg and go away.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Moreover, black men make more money than Hispanics so i don’t get her point there. And even though Asian men make even more they’re largely shunned by the women in their own community

Basically what I’m getting at is black women and woc disdain for minority men is pretty much based on us not being white. Our collective wealth could increase by 20k overnight but they’ll dislike us because we don’t have the cac facial features and hair texture they prefer.

FQsRshHXoAcAKhJ

Those videos was tuff to watch. Holy shyt lol