Black Woman Says She Was Chased By 6 KKK Members & Chicago Police Did Nothing!

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
You know.....I used to think that maybe I was socially awkward or weird for not wanting to attend an event or area that has mostly whites by myself......Now looking at this and from other stories black people have told me I am glad that I think that way. I personally do not like to venture into mostly white areas by myself, especially after a certain time.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Nothing went over my head you're just applying what i said to the wrong posts nikka:mjlol:. Mofukkas legit think they should/would go kill cacs.

Kill sum cacs but ain't nobody gone bail them out or put money up for lawyers or take care of their family:martin:We didn't even remember our black political prisoners already :mjcry::snoop:Yeah if somebody was kill we gotta ride but she's okay tho..

Take it as a learning experience

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
" I laugh, I play, I smile, I have a good time....I didn't know that the racism shyt was real" to paraphrase

Which is what most black youth are going through. They are not aware of who they're enemies are, and there is a segment of society that is at war with them, and is taught to be superior to blacks in every single way.

They are being raised by cowards who thought that being beaten by a cac was the best thing that has ever happened to them

The Civil Rights generation who raised us is a failure, thinking uniting with evil racist cacs would end racism.

Never mind that there will ALWAYS be a ever-increasing segment of white society that would want your black ass dead, no matter what. And these people where badges as well.

Legit, too many black youth, like her prior, are asleep. You can thank our parents for not opening our eyes early on. Black people are being raised that color doesnt matter, forgive and forget, MLK died for all races to come together, while white poeple are arming themselves in guns and mind for a race war. That's how sick these people are. They are waiting for the Final SOlution for black people.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
In Chicago tho? Im from Brooklyn and there are some white hoods I wouldnt go to but there isnt white gangs chasing nikkas after dark unless u in Staten Island. But the city hasnt heard white gangs chasing nikkas since the 80s and early 90s. Dang I didnt knew it was that bad in Chicago.
So you can go to the racist hood where Yusuf Hawkins was murdered now? :jbhmm:

Giselle

Daps
What part of Chicago was that?
What bar? What bowling alley?

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taken from bossip....wtf?

The KKK is really out here and police don’t care!

6 Racist KKK Members Chase Black Woman From Bus Stop, She Vents On Facebook

Chicago is still an extremely segregated city and one black girl who ventured off into a different part of the city learned why, the hard way: Racism still exists!

The victim says she was just trying to wait for the bus after a bowling outing, not know she was in a racist neighborhood. The bus stop sat in front of a bar with white men who openly plotted to “kill and rape her” according to a witness. The men began to chase her down the street until she found safety in an uber driver’s vehicle. How scary, we’re happy things didn’t end worse for her.

Black Woman Says She Was Chased By 6 KKK Members & Chicago Police Did Nothing! [Video]

I don't believe her AT ALL...