Black Woman Says She Was Chased By 6 KKK Members & Chicago Police Did Nothing!

Mason83

Banned
Daps
Everybody know its 3 types of chicago....Black, Cac & Hispanic... We don't violate or enter each other neighborhoods:francis:Western & Diversity :martin:She shouldn't have her ass in their neighborhood alone... Unwritten Rule of Chicago

What about the Asian community?

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
They gonna do it anyway.

Might as well do it to help black people

You expect gangbangers to stop shooting at the mofukkas actually killing them, drive to some cac neighborhood n kill some random opportunistic cacs that wouldnt dare step foot in their hood on that racist fukkery?:usure:

These nikkasll deal dope to their own family members breh:mjlol:

If these cacs actually tried that on a banger tho :mjpls:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You expect gangbangers to stop shooting at the mofukkas actually killing them, drive to some cac neighborhood n kill some random opportunistic cacs that wouldnt dare step foot in their hood on that racist fukkery?:usure:

These nikkasll deal dope to their own family members breh:mjlol:
Thats the point that we have been saying throughout this whole thread. Catch up bro.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
00000000000000000000000000000022I almost got whacked by the police playing ante up in Bridgeport.
If you are black,...
you know you not supposed to be over there so stop playing.
They will kill you over there.
Up north on western and anywhere west clark/ diversy is in that phantom zone.
where all those oddball bars are, too.
It has that little weird intersection between racist to east to the gays.
Clark is like only the safe place on diversy.
In the middle of, how diversy runs if I remember exactly right.
I would not ride the brown line past addison and get off just anywhere either.

Oh and Chicago, is the most segregated big city.
Plus, the Chicago police is a racist organization and is made of the racist that forced black people to take arms to defend their neighborhoods.
Which eventually became the street gangs in Chicago, as well.
The racist triggered why we have gangs and their purpose went awry after the government became integrated.
Plus, America is based upon the frame work and racist segregation grid of Chicago because Daley sr was commissioned by jfk to do so.

Art Barr
No lies spoken.

I hate waveland bowling alley . That entire area is mostly racist polish whites and whites

I stay up north close to the lake and even I know that anything past halsted is racist cacs

Blackout

Daps
Did you read my post? My point is that nikkas arent going to all of a sudden be on some civil rights shyt. That's just wishful thinking
Thats what we are talking about and thats what we are mocking them for.

What we said went over your head.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Thats what we are talking about and thats what we are mocking them for.

What we said went over your head.

Nothing went over my head you're just applying what i said to the wrong posts nikka:mjlol:. Mofukkas legit think they should/would go kill cacs.

Yall dont know Chicago, it's been a sundown city for awhile. just a segregated ass city:francis:. Bangers gonna bang, cacs gonna try some fukkery on some women or little kids but be absolutely terrified of bangers. All bangers gonna care about is their hood n their money. nothin new

Blackout

Daps
Nothing went over my head you're just applying what i said to the wrong posts nikka:mjlol:. Mofukkas legit think they should/would go kill cacs.

Yall dont know Chicago, it's been a sundown city for awhile. just a segregated ass city:francis:. Bangers gonna bang, cacs gonna try some fukkery on some women or little kids but be absolutely terrified of bangers. All bangers gonna care about is their hood n their money. nothin new
Thats why they are gonna get mocked for it :ehh: