Black Woman Says She Was Chased By 6 KKK Members & Chicago Police Did Nothing!

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this was REAL, her facebook post would contain WARNING I WAS ALMOST RAPED AND ATTACKED ON ____ STREET BY RACISTS!
But instead it's Emojis and shyt jeez I hate this generation...

Real quick if you survived an almost rape and murdering are you using Emojis to talk about it?

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
chicago ridge and evergreen park apparently are extreme :mjpls: zone as well. They are suburbs tho.

fukk you chicago x100000 :pacspit:

People aint shyt there :pacspit:

chief keef lookin c00n ignorant violent nikkas
racist pigs with racist tendencies
working class racist cacs all over town
lowkey hipster yuppie racist kaks on the northside and fakkits
city of plain janes.

:francis:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was kinda :patrice: at that too. More than likely some skinheads though.

Bucktown on the north side. Bowling alley was diversey bowl but I have no clue what the bar is
Yeah not saying there are no white supremacist groups up there, they're everywhere

But chicago isn't really a kkk stronghold. Too many 'ethnic' cacs up there.
But they can be just as, if not more, racist than Anglo-Saxon protestant cacs you see in the south...

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Yeah not saying there are no white supremacist groups up there, they're everywhere

But chicago isn't really a kkk stronghold. Too many 'ethnic' cacs up there.

Agreed. Chiraq is like philly and boston. The cacs are catholic and ethnic(italian, irish, polish, east euro) and middle class/working class. KKK is mostly native born anglo-saxon protestant cac movement.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
fukk up tard, with all the hate you have for black men, Im surprised you didn't blame black men like you usually do. :camby:
I was trolling the trolls with my comments plus I've called black women out as well since I've been here :rudy:

You on the other hand stay fueling this gender war bullshyt

This isn't the time or place fukk boi :pacspit:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
In Chicago tho? Im from Brooklyn and there are some white hoods I wouldnt go to but there isnt white gangs chasing nikkas after dark unless u in Staten Island. But the city hasnt heard white gangs chasing nikkas since the 80s and early 90s. Dang I didnt knew it was that bad in Chicago.

Bridge port and those other areas are no fly zone for black people.
On 35th, every black person is supposed to know they are not allowed west of the sox stadium under the viaduct.

Art Barr