Black Woman Says She Was Chased By 6 KKK Members & Chicago Police Did Nothing!

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bridgeport/Canaryville i guess? Apparently these are the most racist hoods in chicago where nikkas better not be in them after dark :dahell:

any chiraq brehs/brehettes can confirm?

@Originalman
@beaniemac
@Art Barr
@CHICAGO
@Ohh Marty

These neighbourhoods have always had a racist :mjpls: policy for nearly a century. I read that in these hoods, for a long time, white racist gangs`often chased and ran out after black people who were in their hoods, under the tacit approval and complicity of the local white police officers.

Google lenard clark attack. shyt is mad scary. a gang of 19 yo racists violently attacking a little 12-13 kid.

Chicago was even a popular neonazi movement stranglehold. Google marquette park and neonazis in the 1970s. Dr.King got thrown rocks at him in chicago, 1966, by 5000 racist angry whites. Google thats its not :duck:

Breh shyt probably true man. You don't fukk around in them areas. Chicago is one of the most segregated and racist cities in America.

Anyway my aunt who is in her 70s said when they were kids they were in Bridgeport and a white person said some shyt to them. They said some smart shyt back to them and a group of white folks started chasing them. They had to run out the neighborhood and jump on a bus to get out.

But shyt is wild on Chicago with the segregation and racism. Even as a kid the cops would fukk with us blacl kids in Lincoln park. They would assume all of us were kids from Cabrini green. Even the white folks would call the cops on us....even though those bigots knew we lived in the neighborhood, but they were salty our parents made enough to live in the neighborhood.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
In Chicago tho? Im from Brooklyn and there are some white hoods I wouldnt go to but there isnt white gangs chasing nikkas after dark unless u in Staten Island. But the city hasnt heard white gangs chasing nikkas since the 80s and early 90s. Dang I didnt knew it was that bad in Chicago.

Agreed I think Staten Island is the only place in NYC that I would be hesitant to go to. Those guidos are annoying as hell.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
00000000000000000000000000000022I almost got whacked by the police playing ante up in Bridgeport.
If you are black,...
you know you not supposed to be over there so stop playing.
They will kill you over there.
Up north on western and anywhere west clark/ diversy is in that phantom zone.
where all those oddball bars are, too.
It has that little weird intersection between racist to east to the gays.
Clark is like only the safe place on diversy.
In the middle of, how diversy runs if I remember exactly right.
I would not ride the brown line past addison and get off just anywhere either.

Oh and Chicago, is the most segregated big city.
Plus, the Chicago police is a racist organization and is made of the racist that forced black people to take arms to defend their neighborhoods.
Which eventually became the street gangs in Chicago, as well.
The racist triggered why we have gangs and their purpose went awry after the government became integrated.
Plus, America is based upon the frame work and racist segregation grid of Chicago because Daley sr was commissioned by jfk to do so.

Art Barr

Yep breh a lot of them gangs like the conservative vice lords started out doing positive for the community. Then the punk ass government pulled their funding. Plus dirty white cops started to make deals with them to push dope in the neighborhoods.

Last edited:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Some of those that work forces...are the same that burn crosses.

Why am i not surprised chicago police dont care? They were probably behind it. The us police force is (by design) a white supremacist organization and as the ferguson saga showed us there are many police officers that are active klan members. The fact the kkk has police protection for their rallies says it all. The fact the kkk is not listed as a terrorist organization says it all.

There needs to black militias and more black folk need to be armed because these cacs are waiting to do shyt worse. Had they caught on this sista they would have raped and killed her and CPD wpuld have covered it up. If this story is true it has disturbed me to my soul.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I remember when the Klan try to do something in NYC in 1999. Shyt was hilarious it was 18 klans members vs 6000 protesters :wow:. If I remember correctly the Klan leader got his ass dropped by the protestors. :heh:Had to go to the hospital and everything.

Edit: I found the video

Chicago looking bad right now.

Edit: #2 I didn't know a klan sympathizer caught the hands too. :heh:

This is why they don't do rallies without police protection...they always get outnumbered and beat up by protestors... :mjlol:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
My sister can't tell me that happened to her...because me, my family, and potnas, would be post up outside that same club saying, "Just point...".

Where are the men in our community? Dayum shame our women are out here all alone.

As mentioned, they only target women, kids, and gays. Never a full grown man.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
My sister can't tell me that happened to her...because me, my family, and potnas, would be post up outside that same club saying, "Just point...".

Where are the men in our community? Dayum shame our women are out here all alone.

Word this shyt is scary. Our women are really out here vunerable to these savage cacs who just want to rape and kill them and our children. This is disturbing. More blacks need to learn how to shoot a gun. Like minded brothers need to link up and create self defense militias to protect our community. The white community is already militarized and ready for war. They just want to use their guns to have their way with our women and children. Instead of a million man march we need a million man black militia.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

That ain't our side of town:francis:We got the whole southside & Westside plus suburbs..
We gotta make our clubs & hangouts..

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This is why they don't do rallies without police protection...they always get outnumbered and beat up by protestors... :mjlol:

They had one here back in like the 80's. Old heads still talk about how they put thumbs on them. nikkas coming home with hoods and robes. They say they beat brakes off them.