Black Woman Says She Was Chased By 6 KKK Members & Chicago Police Did Nothing!

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I was trolling the trolls with my comments plus I've called black women out as well since I've been here :rudy:

You on the other hand stay fueling this gender war bullshyt

This isn't the time or place fukk boi :pacspit:
You weren't trolling when you blamed black men for Daniel Holtzclaw's actions you hate-filled fatt fukk :pacspit:

I said something to only ONE observation that I didnt even bring up, yet u come at me with more venom then those alleged attackers you grimy bytch :pacspit:

But I aint going back and forth with your dumb ass to derail this thread, knowing you, you would send the goons on me before you do to racist skinheads cacs u fukking p*ssy-ass fat fukk :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Bridge port and those other areas are no fly zone for black people.
On 35th, every black person is supposed to know they are not allowed west of the sox stadium under the viaduct.

Art Barr

Yet these same racist cacs in bridgeport stanned dudes like bo jackson, frank thomas, tim raines etc on the 1993 white sox without problem. They are probably bears fans too. :aicmon:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I ain't never been scared of them cacs, used to role through Bridgeport dolo and never had a cac try me

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Nobody bothers them in our neighborhoods, tho.
They rode bikes and do all types of activities in our areas.

Art Barr

Breh i know of enough cacs getting stained going to the wrong hoods in the Chi or their own cac neighborhood to know that's def not true.:francis:

hell, a friend of someone i know that goes to Northwestern was killed and robbed by some nikkas last year, forgot where.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
<
So they go in black hoods peacefully, without getting harassed, but its a big deal for them when a black person stays longer than 10 minutes in their hoods? :mjlol:

Sad thing is I could walk through that same black neighborhood in peace. :mjlol:

:mjcry:

But I wouldn't be surprised if this story is true. White people are showing naked ass these days consequences be damned.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You weren't trolling when you blamed black men for Daniel Holtzclaw's actions you hate-filled fatt fukk :pacspit:

I said something to only ONE observation that I didnt even bring up, yet u come at me with more venom then those alleged attackers you grimy bytch :pacspit:

But I aint going back and forth with your dumb ass to derail this thread, knowing you, you would send the goons on me before you do to racist skinheads cacs u fukking p*ssy-ass fat fukk :pacspit:
You're angry

:pachaha:

I refuse to let you disrupt this thread though

Have a good night

Last edited: