Black Woman Says She Was Chased By 6 KKK Members & Chicago Police Did Nothing!

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That's crazy that Chicago has neighborhoods that black folks get chased out of by cacs. Never been but it must be crazy segregated up there.
Chicago is literally the most segregated city in the US of A breh. Strong class lines/ethnic holds.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Bridgeport/Canaryville i guess? Apparently these are the most racist hoods in chicago where nikkas better not be in them after dark :dahell:

any chiraq brehs/brehettes can confirm?

@Originalman
@beaniemac
@Art Barr
@CHICAGO
@Ohh Marty
@Luck
@prime
These neighbourhoods have always had a racist :mjpls: policy for nearly a century. I read that in these hoods, for a long time, white racist gangs`often chased and ran out after black people who were in their hoods, under the tacit approval and complicity of the local white police officers.

Google lenard clark attack. shyt is mad scary. a gang of 19 yo racists violently attacking a little 12-13 kid.

1919 chicago race riot

Chicago had even a
Huge, popular neonazi movement. Google marquette park and neonazis in the 1970s. Dr.King got thrown rocks at him in chicago, 1966, by 5000 racist angry whites. Google thats its not :duck:

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
00000000000000000000000000000022I almost got whacked by the police playing ante up in Bridgeport.
If you are black,...
you know you not supposed to be over there so stop playing.
They will kill you over there.
Up north on western and anywhere west clark/ diversy is in that phantom zone.
where all those oddball bars are, too.
It has that little weird intersection between racist to east to the gays.
Clark is like only the safe place on diversy.
In the middle of, how diversy runs if I remember exactly right.
I would not ride the brown line past addison and get off just anywhere either.

Oh and Chicago, is the most segregated big city.
Plus, the Chicago police is a racist organization and is made of the racist that forced black people to take arms to defend their neighborhoods.
Which eventually became the street gangs in Chicago, as well.
The racist triggered why we have gangs and their purpose went awry after the government became integrated.
Plus, America is based upon the frame work and racist segregation grid of Chicago because Daley sr was commissioned by jfk to do so.

Art Barr

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but p*ssy ass,shirt off,dread shaking
nikkas aiming guns at the camera
are gangsters though.
i'm disgusted......
:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg

how do you know that, they weren't even around

them lil nikkaz more of a man and more adult than you, and you wouldn't say it to their face

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Bridgeport/Canaryville i guess? Apparently these are the most racist hoods in chicago where nikkas better not be in them after dark :dahell:

any chiraq brehs/brehettes can confirm?

@Originalman
@beaniemac
@Art Barr
@CHICAGO
@Ohh Marty

These neighbourhoods have always had a racist :mjpls: policy for nearly a century. I read that in these hoods, for a long time, white racist gangs`often chased and ran out after black people who were in their hoods, under the tacit approval and complicity of the local white police officers.

Google lenard clark attack. shyt is mad scary. a gang of 19 yo racists violently attacking a little 12-13 kid.

Chicago was even a popular neonazi movement stranglehold. Google marquette park and neonazis in the 1970s. Dr.King got thrown rocks at him in chicago, 1966, by 5000 racist angry whites. Google thats its not :duck:
I almost got whacked by the police playing ante up in Bridgeport.
If you are black,...
you know you not supposed to be over there so stop playing.
They will kill you over there.

On western and diversy is in that phantom zone where all those oddball bars are, too.

Art Barr
Damn...i didnt know it was like that...:merchant: