Black woman makes cartoon on dating

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
watched both videos

The second video was especially funny as they had a fat awkward nikka nerd who is a “nice guy who was heartbroken but now considers himself the prize” and is clowned because he “only” has a house and a car and is 39.

that same video also featured a Playboy style breh who is wasting these women’s time by never committing to them but expecting their loyalty in return… he’s made to look like a delusional fool because he goes on this way for 25 years before “crawling back” to the put together woman he wouldn’t commit to.

Sometimes women reveal how little they actually know about the world :pachaha: .

Daps
There are more women with baby daddy issues than men with baby momma issues.m

There are more black men without kids than black women without kids… I’m not talking about not living with them… I’m talking about never had kids at all.

However this video makes black men look… statistics say black women are worse on the same exact issues.
That’s because a lot of those women have children with the same men. We can’t let brehs with multiple baby mommas off the hook. It needs to be stopped. And I don’t want to hear it’s all on the woman not to get pregnant. Men get screwed with child support, and children need two parent households. Most of those women would have married the father of their child had he wanted to. But men are raw dogging women they don’t want to marry, and not caring whether or not she gets pregnant. That’s just as bad as the women allowing it to happen. People just don’t take bringing life in the world seriously, and it happens far too often in the black community. The system is not making these men leave the home. It’s just become too common and accepted to have children out of wedlock in the black community, and most of those men are AT the baby showers. Yet there was no wedding.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
That’s because a lot of those women have children with the same men. We can’t let brehs with multiple baby mommas off the hook. It needs to be stopped. And I don’t want to hear it’s all on the woman not to get pregnant. Men get screwed with child support, and children need two parent households. Most of those women would have married the father of their child had he wanted to. But men are raw dogging women they don’t want to marry, and not caring whether or not she gets pregnant. That’s just as bad as the women allowing it to happen. People just don’t take bringing life in the world seriously, and it happens far too often in the black community. The system is not making these men leave the home. It’s just become too common and accepted to have children out of wedlock in the black community, and most of those men are AT the baby showers. Yet there was no wedding.
Yeah… you went off on a sick tangent. I guess you needed to get that out.

Main point of everything is black men deal with higher amounts of all the issues that YouTube channel highlights in their videos.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
The narrative that all the woman are beautiful, in shape, pleasant, and all the men are broke, dysfunctional baby dads is kind of played out.
It should've been phased out four years ago as they were parroting that shyt for a whole decade and change, but instead, they went into overdrive.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
watched both videos

The second video was especially funny as they had a fat awkward nikka nerd who is a “nice guy who was heartbroken but now considers himself the prize” and is clowned because he “only” has a house and a car and is 39.

that same video also featured a Playboy style breh who is wasting these women’s time by never committing to them but expecting their loyalty in return… he’s made to look like a delusional fool because he goes on this way for 25 years before “crawling back” to the put together woman he wouldn’t commit to.

Sometimes women reveal how little they actually know about the world :pachaha: .
Man these hoes just get mad at their own circumstances and make up a lie to blame it on a black man.

Literally the same shyt racist white people do. Once that lightbulb finally went off, I just kim. You can't reason with someone like that.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The videos are made specifically for the demographic that takes them serious.

I'm not in that demographic. :yeshrug:

I can l laugh at passport bro and time wasting player caricatures.

The poor attempt a male voices is funny too.