Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can just look at her homepage and know what she look's like :mjlol:

IMG_0103-e1442533995711.jpg

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The thing is, it’s obvious when a woman has kids, because they usually live with her. A man can have 3 kids, and none of them live with him, so he has the freedom, and ability to move like he doesn’t have kids.

This cartoon seems like projection, because I doubt that many men are saying these things to women on a first date. Women are usually the ones interrogating about the future, and credentials, when men are trying to get to know the woman.
There are more women with baby daddy issues than men with baby momma issues.m

There are more black men without kids than black women without kids… I’m not talking about not living with them… I’m talking about never had kids at all.

However this video makes black men look… statistics say black women are worse on the same exact issues.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Broken bitter people doing broken bitter things.

I don't understand why both sides don't just kill each other already. If you hate black men or black women so bad just end it. Murder suicide.

Fighting eventually gets old. You’d think after 10 years in the gender war they would hang up their uniforms and go retire somewhere. lol

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:mjlol:Not clicking but let me guess. The black woman is perfect and successful. While the men are angry, broke, lazy, and spit redpill nonsense. At the end the black woman recommends “divesting.” So how close did I get?

You literally nailed it.

you can just look at her homepage and know what she look's like :mjlol:

IMG_0103-e1442533995711.jpg
I played divest bingo before opening this thread and I hit every mark. Thank you for saving me clicking this. (The only thing I got wrong was the septum ring… it was a nose ring but close enough).