Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
That thread got nikkas in a frenzy
:heh:

65 pages of silly nikkas who thought black woman were loyal to them and not who can provide them with the best life or biggest bag. Hypergamy comes first to women, regardless of race.
can you blame us?! we were raised by our mamas only :damn::damn::damn::damn:
If these hoes want to get used as a human cum rag…fukk it:mjlol:
not even the joint that’s washed every other day.

The one that’s crusty and has turned yellow even though the rag was white when they bought it

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
That thread got nikkas in a frenzy
:heh:

65 pages of silly nikkas who thought black woman were loyal to them and not who can provide them with the best life or biggest bag. Hypergamy comes first to women, regardless of race.
I think a lot of old nikkas fell for the lies and telling the truth it's like a nikka is in bed asleep and you bust through the bedroom door, flip the light switch on while yelling at the top of your voice, "wake yo sorry ass up mfer" repeatedly. Mfer coming out of his slumber or unconscious state of mind will think you're attacking him or something. The truth is like a shock to the system. Or it's like medicine it may be bitter to swallow but it's good for you, that's truth.

She with you nikkas cause that's the best should could do man.
:russ:

you like bein the bearer of bad news

ya'll are killing me this week
The truth isnt bad.
I was just about to bump this, too. Wasn't it revealed that more and more black men are attending college?
Are you talking about those corny nikkas and successful lames? Why do you want black women to settle?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
can you blame us?! we were raised by our mamas only :damn::damn::damn::damn:
That's another thing mama boys be set up to fail. I was trying to put this one nikka on game and he sided with the bytches at work. And he the main type of nikka to cry over the phone about a girl. They had this nikka acting like a hoe in the friend zone. He's the typical male orbiter.

If a woman is gossiping to you like she would another female SHE DOESN"T RESPECT YO ASS nikka! Atleast not as a man. And he up there keke laughing.

But he was raised up on momma so it is what it is man. He's going to make a great step dad one day.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
That's another thing mama boys be set up to fail. I was trying to put this one nikka on game and he sided with the bytches at work. And he the main type of nikka to cry over the phone about a girl. They had this nikka acting like a hoe in the friend zone. He's the typical male orbiter.

If a woman is gossiping to you like she would another female SHE DOESN"T RESPECT YO ASS nikka! Atleast not as a man. And he up there keke laughing.

But he was raised up on momma so it is what it is man. He's going to make a great step dad one day.

You could even say mamas boys / men raised by they’re moms are set up to be stepdads or date out

:yeshrug:

They don’t have the level of masculinity to deal with BW.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You could even say mamas boys / men raised by they’re moms are set up to be stepdads or date out

:yeshrug:

They don’t have the level of masculinity to deal with BW.
Them nikkas usually find a sista just like they momma.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
From the previous thread to this old thread. This is not surprising at all. I don’t see the average black man writing interracial books and novels. I don’t see black men by large hosting interracial speed dating :mjpls:

51dnIpihEES.jpg

615eE8oTsRL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

janice-christelyn-swirling-book.jpg

Screen-shot-2012-10-01-at-1.57.44-PM.png

Db7ePfuWAAAcMEV

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst part is there will be a multitude of low self esteem, low standard brehs from the coli who will take pride in being their dildo on the side. Then they will complain that they are not respected.

From the previous thread to this old thread. This is not surprising at all. I don’t see the average black man writing interracial books and novels. I don’t see black men by large hosting interracial speed dating :mjpls:

51dnIpihEES.jpg

615eE8oTsRL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

janice-christelyn-swirling-book.jpg

Screen-shot-2012-10-01-at-1.57.44-PM.png

Db7ePfuWAAAcMEV

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Christelyn Karazin is a real life swirler advocate

Her channel- https://youtube.com/@Christelyn1

She divorced her second Brad who called her the N word. Twice divorced. Now she’s allegedly with a black man :mjpls:

That brother lost I wouldnt piss on that bih who wrote a book on swirling if she was dipped in lava.

I swear swirlers so damn weird. Realistically no one IRL fukking cares who you fukking but they want to make it a issue by talking about how much they love white dikk/p*ssy…shyt is omega weird

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Christelyn Karazin is a real life swirler advocate

Her channel- https://youtube.com/@Christelyn1

She divorced her second Brad who called her the N word. Twice divorced. Now she’s allegedly with a black man :mjpls:
:mjpls:That’s not even the craziest thing. It’s that other black women was calling her. A Ni??er lover, you can’t make this shyt up.