Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Everything will make sense when you realise Whiteness is on a pedestal to most and people will do anything to attain getting near to it :yeshrug:

Additionally, rings upon graduation is something the majority of women of any race cannot relate to :dead:
Exactly, Black women of this generation just need to accept that your problem is white supremacy but their dumbasses done turned it into hotep babble to get TikTok clout

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black women will never date Asian men..they won't settle for micro dikks anytime soon.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you could hypnotize black ppl in droves to just pair up regardless of running for just 20%, you could easily save the community.

Remove Jesus, get the bag culture, stripper culture, detrimental rap, etc.
i disagree on the jesus element, but i agree on the rest. Increase jesus dramtically and the marraige thing will fix itself.

Arguably the issue is that black people are not genuine with their religiousness. Most of us do not beleive the things we say. By-and-large we pay lipservice on Sunday and then disconnect from jesus and the bible the rest of the week.

Compare us to communities that are more genuine with their beleif systems and you’ll see that just doing what your religion says to do leads to marraige. Look at groups like mormons or muslims who take their religion exponentially more seriously than us and have better soceoeconomic stats because of it.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
i disagree on the jesus element, but i agree on the rest. Increase jesus dramtically and the marraige thing will fix itself.

Arguably the issue is that black people are not genuine with their religiousness. Most of us do not beleive the things we say. By-and-large we pay lipservice on Sunday and then disconnect from jesus and the bible the rest of the week.

Compare us to communities that are more genuine with their beleif systems and you’ll see that just doing what your religion says to do leads to marraige. Look at groups like mormons or muslims who take their religion exponentially more seriously than us and have better soceoeconomic stats because of it.

Past generations of black men didn't take it seriously and unfortunately a majority are not now. This stuff started 40+ years ago. They attached feminism and LGBTQ to Civil Rights and muddied the waters for black folks. Black women chose to side with white women on the feminism issue. But black men didn't have the foresight to see the damage and just went with it. Abortion clinics set up in black neighborhoods and now about 50%of abortions are with black women. Destroying the community. I wish there was a better outlook but I don't think this generation of black folks is going to turn out well. I think we're seeing the end of the black community in the U.S. A majority of the black community has turned to paganism.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Past generations of black men didn't take it seriously and unfortunately a majority are not now. This stuff started 40+ years ago. They attached feminism and LGBTQ to Civil Rights and muddied the waters for black folks. Black women chose to side with white women on the feminism issue. But black men didn't have the foresight to see the damage and just went with it. Abortion clinics set up in black neighborhoods and now about 50%of abortions are with black women. Destroying the community. I wish there was a better outlook but I don't think this generation of black folks is going to turn out well. I think we're seeing the end of the black community in the U.S. A majority of the black community has turned to paganism.
You act like BM had a choice in the matter.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women will never date Asian men..they won't settle for micro dikks anytime soon.
delusional simple minded negro babble :mjlol:

black women fetish for good hair babies make them an easy target to any non- black man yes even Asian and Indian men it's just that Asian and Indian men have a worst view, image, opinion of black women and less of a desire to date them then even white men do

if micro dikk Asian and Indian men developed a black women fetish they would be scooping black women at such a rate nikka would start making rice and curry wench threads

was probably one of those simple negro that thought black women didn't date white men because they had no Rhythm :mjlol:

Last edited:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
From the previous thread to this old thread. This is not surprising at all. I don’t see the average black man writing interracial books and novels. I don’t see black men by large hosting interracial speed dating :mjpls:

Db7ePfuWAAAcMEV
That line about Filipinos is wild. I never noticed that before.
full

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You act like BM had a choice in the matter.
My guy they about to do it in africa too. Look at what kamala harris and them are up to. Ask yourself why the answer to countering China is a 100 million dollar investment for terrorism and a 1 billion dollar investment for "women's empowerment". Keep in mind that this was supposed to be her "fight over china's influence in africa" tour. Says a lot about how W.S. views black women in general 🤔.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
My guy they about to do it in africa too. Look at what kamala harris and them are up to. Ask yourself why the answer to countering China is a 100 million dollar investment for terrorism and a 1 billion dollar investment for "women's empowerment". Keep in mind that this was supposed to be her "fight over china's influence in africa" tour. Says a lot about how W.S. views black women in general 🤔.

Well having lived in Africa I know that that supposed 1 billi for women empowerment will be divided between US contractors and NGO's and The Government and local business elite.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Well having lived in Africa I know that that supposed 1 billi for women empowerment will be divided between US contractors and NGO's and The Government and local business elite.
Whatever you say....
It has something to do with countering china in africa though since that's what her trip was all about anyways

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did Issa Raw really write that black women are "high maintenence and too high strung" and she didn't receive any smoke?

Why would ANY man regardless of race want to sign up for a high maintenence and high strung woman? That's another job in itself...and a stressful ine at that