Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Hey Briannaholt we know you’re reading this thread here.

We see you.

You’ve been deleting some pics of your ig because of this thread

Btw your article is just a undercover plea to white men to finally take you seriously and marry you. You don’t fool anyone here
Missy. You want that white husband and white male attention/validation.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
22154154_1661569767217732_5860288189237229727_n.jpg

28379683_1846074368767270_8170750151211605056_n.jpg

dat white worship

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
@Uachet I have a degree, a job and a business. I think I qualify and I will express my opinion. If you don't like it block me.
You sold your body first to get to that point. So your accomplishments came from a tainted pool. You are definitely not an example of a person to be emulated or taken seriously about this issue. You can speak up, but anyone who knows the truth about how you got to where you are should not take you seriously on issues concerning personal finances.

I would say the same to a brother who was a drug dealer talking down about sisters' financial situation after he got a degree and a legitimate business. Neither a guy like that nor a woman like you should be talking down about the financial circumstances the opposite gender of our ethnicity has.

You doing this expose your massive lack of self-awareness and quite a bit of delusion.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Until people accept there's a spiritual aspect to life, they'll never get it right. It doesn't matter how good a woman looks, a man will stay with her when her looks fall off if she's THAT WOMAN who deserves that. Men can tell THAT WOMAN even as she's getting older. A woman who has kept herself out of the mess is very evident.
All very true. And this should be preached to young women and men. But many of the flaws that are there when women get older were also there when they met. But men will overlook anything if he’s attracted enough to a woman. Men do what they want, when they want, and for who they want. And will constantly move the goal posts for women they don’t. And women see this daily and are moving accordingly.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
There are more pics but I'm gonna chill.

It looks like she grew up with her BLACK father. Where did she go wrong?

She’s clearly gotten plastic surgery to Appel to cacs . These and the new photos aren’t the same woman :dead:

But let @BaggerofTea tell it she just wants more black men to enroll meanwhile sis been wenching :mjlol:

That pic about to be deleted I'm sure

I have a strong feeling she's going to write a long ass blog post on black toxic masculinity, and cite some of the replies here in her essay.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
you dudes are weird and young

its like you begging to create a cuckold narrative around black men

mods please start bushing this garbage.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@Uachet But you don't know the truth. You're assuming and listening to gossip. Just like you assumed is your first goofy post.

Women in every walk of life get married. 700 pound women get married. You're the delusional one, thinking you're an authority on the matter and can disqualify anyone you aren't dating from marriage, especially considering the marriage stats on your demographic.

Again, if you don't like my opinion, block me. Just like Imma do you