Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
if that's her pic, she doing it wrong
to attract white dudes, she needs to grow dreads, get tats, be edgy and talk pro black
And don’t forget the septum ring. Btw, the Coli really messed me up with that. Every time I see a black woman with one I’m always like 🤔

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
22154154_1661569767217732_5860288189237229727_n.jpg

28379683_1846074368767270_8170750151211605056_n.jpg

dat white worship

Katt Williams hairline, damn :sadcam:

ghows-NC-3f291b76-fb3c-26e1-e053-0100007fde08-449e0402.jpeg

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
It’s hard to understand what she wants to come from this article—at first it seems like she’s speaking on the differences in the dynamics of relationships/marriages in white culture vs black—then it becomes clear that she’s only exploring it to get white people to see how unfair it is for bw to guilt-trip WM.

When I went to a PWI the majority of black girls there were in a relationship at some point during their four years of college. Some dated/got in relationships with bm on campus, a few were with WM, and a lot were in relationships with bm who went to other schools or who were in the military or trades. I didn’t know any black girls that didn’t have a relationship at all during their four years in school and who weren’t actively dating even when they were single.

What happened is that those relationships ended by the time graduation came. Duh. Just because you date or get serious with someone doesn’t mean it’s going to last or result in marriage. There were many white girls, even the ones who slutted it out during college, who were in relationships at different points of college too. And only some of them left college with an engagement ring.

Even now most of the recent White female college graduates that I work with are as single as a dollar bill. To act as if engagement upon college graduation is the reality for most White women is false. To act as if bw arent simultaneously dating, having relationships, or trying to find a man while focusing on getting their degree is also false.

Further to get engaged, requires a man to propose. Here is the reality that no one talks about while they are blaming bw for not getting engaged to square Brehs in college lol: many young bm aren’t proposing to any woman whether she is black brown or white because they aren’t ready to get married.

Many Brehs don’t have the family money/resources, family support, or pressure from their family to marry a good LTR gf the way white men do. On top of that marriage rates are incredibly low for both bw and bm of all ages. So whether she wants to get engaged in college or not, the reality is that most bm and bw aren’t getting married let alone when they’re in college.

most young people are not even financially or emotionally ready for marriage. That’s why 60% of marriages under 25 result in divorce. It’s not a flex to be married that young, when divorce is the likely outcome.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
most young people are not even financially or emotionally ready for marriage. That’s why 60% of marriages under 25 result in divorce. It’s not a flex to be married that young, when divorce is the likely outcome.
Definitely true. Also all the cac women at my work that married right out of college, most of them complain constantly about their husbands. Most of them in their mid 20s to early 30s. It wasn’t like how they expected it to be I guess. :francis:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
It’s hard to understand what she wants to come from this article—at first it seems like she’s speaking on the differences in the dynamics of relationships/marriages in white culture vs black—then it becomes clear that she’s only exploring it to get white people to see how unfair it is for bw to guilt-trip WM.

When I went to a PWI the majority of black girls there were in a relationship at some point during their four years of college. Some dated/got in relationships with bm on campus, a few were with WM, and a lot were in relationships with bm who went to other schools or who were in the military or trades. I didn’t know any black girls that didn’t have a relationship at all during their four years in school and who weren’t actively dating even when they were single.

What happened is that those relationships ended by the time graduation came. Duh. Just because you date or get serious with someone doesn’t mean it’s going to last or result in marriage. There were many white girls, even the ones who slutted it out during college, who were in relationships at different points of college too. And only some of them left college with an engagement ring.

Even now most of the recent White female college graduates that I work with are as single as a dollar bill. To act as if engagement upon college graduation is the reality for most White women is false. To act as if bw arent simultaneously dating, having relationships, or trying to find a man while focusing on getting their degree is also false.

Further to get engaged, requires a man to propose. Here is the reality that no one talks about while they are blaming bw for not getting engaged to square Brehs in college lol: many young bm aren’t proposing to any woman whether she is black brown or white because they aren’t ready to get married.

Many Brehs don’t have the family money/resources, family support, or pressure from their family to marry a good LTR gf the way white men do. On top of that marriage rates are incredibly low for both bw and bm of all ages. So whether she wants to get engaged in college or not, the reality is that most bm and bw aren’t getting married let alone when they’re in college.

Majority of those white women damn near force those white guys into marriage. So many white dudes I work with said they had no desire to propose so early but the white women basically gave an ultimatum. And I don’t use the word simp but many of those 24 year old white guys coming out of college were simps.

And the guy usually ends up in a shytty marriage 10 years later but already has 2 kids and feels he’s in too deep. I mean I guess if black women strong armed their dudes into marriage like white women maybe the numbers could be better but many of those marriages don’t workout. And many white husbands are less reckless than black dudes.

White husbands cheat all the time, and will damn near threaten to kill the mistress if shyt gets out. I’ve heard my white coworkers say stuff like “ man I’ll chop that whore up if she goes to my wife”.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Uachet I have a degree, a job and a business. I think I qualify and I will express my opinion. If you don't like it block me.
Lying fukking goofy bytch - you’re 40+ years old with a roommate and an apartment that you share at your big ole age, a job as a package deliverer and a resume including your work at a stripper barn in Maryland, as a Lyft driver with a skid bid bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management (the ironic coorelation of your sex work to your area of study), plastic surgery bc you even failed to grow an ass naturally, looking like a before photo of a fukkin tree branch with fake locs, IG friends getting gangbanged on yachts with 20 dudes in Dubai -if you don’t shut the fuk up. Bytch your “business” is hawking goods on eBay, one unpaid invoice away from selling ass at a Chesapeake Bay boardwalk to make rent.

You’re not qualified to speak on shyt except what decisions not to make in life. No one wants your opinion these days, you are literally a bussdown degraded eater. This bytch is such a fukkin fugazi fraud.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Lying fukking goofy bytch - you’re 40+ years old with a roommate and an apartment that you share at your big ole age, a job as a package deliverer and a resume including your work at a stripper barn in Maryland, as a Lyft driver with a skid bid bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management (the ironic coorelation of your sex work to your area of study), plastic surgery bc you even failed to grow an ass naturally, looking like a before photo of a fukkin tree branch with fake locs, IG friends getting gangbanged on yachts with 20 dudes in Dubai -if you don’t shut the fuk up. Bytch your “business” is hawking goods on eBay, one unpaid invoice away from selling ass at a Chesapeake Bay boardwalk to make rent.

You’re not qualified to speak on shyt except what decisions not to make in life. No one wants your opinion these days, you are literally a bussdown degraded eater. This bytch is such a fukkin fugazi fraud.

:banderas:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
But you didn’t make your money being a productive member of society . Didn’t you sell p*ssy to old cacs ? Aren’t you an unmarried sex worker ? Who was used by old white men on boats ? That’s what we supposed to marry ? :dead: :mjlol:

:dead: :laff:
The audacity of that back alley bum bytch @™BlackPearl The Empress™
trying to speak despite her past and what she hasn’t achieved

Bytch went from thirst trapping about her ass implant and referring to herself as @The Stripper for looks to labeling herself as a Queen when her lack of knowledge doesn’t reign supreme. Dumb bytch stays catching ether - like her Intel isn’t out there.
:mjlol::mjlol: