Black Wealth Cratered Under Obama

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
but this is an entirely different discussion that doesn't negate the argument that is made in this article

you may as well just say "you ain't suppose to look at it like that!"

i just find it fascinating that every president since i've been alive, has had their "black" data crunched. even bill clinton. this is normal.

but for Obama we're
tenor.gif

LOL nikkas really think Black people have a middle class...:mjlol:

nikkas don't know that Black people are in a permant recession but wanna think that the rest of country lives like us and worry about the same shyt as we do...

These are the "there's poor White people too..." nikkas...

Black people are 12 to 13 percent of the population the other 85 percent can be perfectly fine and we can be in abject poverty and the shyt wouldn't register....

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
My business did well. :manny:

Black people keep working for paychecks instead of creating cash generating businesses (legal ones) and creating jobs. Someone gotta sacrifice to put people on.

Ya'll keep reading your doomsday stats, I'll keep building and maybe I'll throw a few of you a job to make me more money,

So...let me get this straight....

Black business owners....will hire Black people and we will still live paycheck to paycheck...

How is a Black business owner even different than a White one...

Still a capitalist pig and still a leech that profits off the labor of employees...

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
mind sharing what you would do as president that will benefit black people?

you're going to pass "black" only laws ?

• Curb immigration and plainly state "We love ya'll, but, we have a humanitarian crisis where young blacks in 35 major cities have unemployment rates of 45%+"
  • Penalties to bankers who screwed people--specially us--with predatory lending
  • Audit media outlets in how diverse they give out advertising and network access
  • Audit police practices in places in this country that have an inordinate amount of white officers policing black people
  • END THE CRACK/COCAINE BULLshyt MEASURING SYSTEM FOR PUNISHMENT; THEY'RE THE SAME fukkING DRUG IT JUST HAPPENS WHITE PEOPLE USE ONE MORE
Barack Obama didn't need to succeed, but, HOW ABOUT TRY?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Are your workers being paid fairly being treated fairly are they being exploited than no I don't have an issue with starting a business I have an issue with people being exploited in these so called capitalist that's contingency is based in exploitation for the most part Breh im tired of clowns like you who think oh I'm gonna start a business and be an exception to capitalism and change the tides like gimme a break brehs like you are the issue claiming u wanna help Poc but than adopt that white man mindset and yo black wealth is low because it's designed to be that way by the race that claims. That this so called capitalistic society works
We live in a capitalist country. If you don't like it or want to accept it to get ahead you should move.

I wish black people as a whole were more focused on building their wealth individually.

If I have a good business opportunity and I need investors I'm going to take the best investors with the best terms. I don't really care what race they are.

One of the conceptual struggles I see here are black people who resent other black people who are doing well or better than they are and somehow being successful or just more successful makes someone a c00n.

Y

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did he? Quantitative Easing da fukk ......its not debatable that the Fed pumped tons of money into the markets:heh:
The Fed Reserve is not under the thumb of the President.
Unless by "he" you meant "Ben Bernanke."

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
LOL nikkas really think Black people have a middle class...:mjlol:

nikkas don't know that Black people are in a permant recession but wanna think that the rest of country lives like us and worry about the same shyt as we do...

These are the "there's poor White people too..." nikkas...

Black people are 12 to 13 percent of the population the other 85 percent can be perfectly fine and we can be in abject poverty and the shyt wouldn't register....
Just cause you are poor doesn't mean that there doesn't exist a black middle class.
The median black household income in the DC area (not city) is 64k; above the national median income, Atlanta close to 50k slightly in line with the median. Homeowners in Atlanta is also pretty solid and increasing, college graduates increasing, health insured increasing and it goes on. As I've said before, it's the poor who are getting left behind. With us, the percentage of poor people is too high and nothing is really happening. Having Obama during a recession, then just when he's done get Trump to ride out his boom was like the worst possible scenario for that bottom 25.

"On one hand, the percentage of African Americans making at least $75,000 annually more than doubled from 1970 to 2014, to 21 percent. Those making $100,000 or more nearly quadrupled. By contrast, Black America with income below $15,000 declined by only four points, from 26 to 22 percent. And the unemployment rate for African Americans overall is virtually the same as it was when the civil rights movement ebbed circa 1970;"

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Black business owners....will hire Black people and we will still live paycheck to paycheck...

Still a capitalist pig and still a leech that profits off the labor of employees...
Because a black man is making the most money. :stopitslime:

That said, if you're living paycheck to paycheck you're either not working a higher skilled job or your expenses are too high.

No one is going to pay you 20/hr to do a 13/hr job just because you're black. :mjlol:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yo, P? If a certain demo is hurt the most by a crisis not in their control...shouldn't they get preferential treatment in recovery? Especially when 94% of them voted for your party? Especially when they've been historically looked over on these type of deals (The New Deal for example) @Poitier

:patrice:maybe we should've just pulled ourselves up by our bootstraps.

I mean; we prolly wouldn't be on the brink of 0% average wealth in 35 years if something was done. Ah, fukk it. It was our fault. Barry is not the President of Black America.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yet every other demographic rebounded......yall cannot be this dense :deadmanny:
Its not at all complex, you've posted plenty of evidence in the past that supports precisely what he's saying.
Black America is a portion of American society, due to the large chunk of Black America trapped as an underclass, and historic subjugation, when the US economy is doing poorly, Black Americans are doing worse. When there is improvement, it lags in the Black community.
An economic downturn that hits the largest source of Black wealth, the housing market, will disproportionately affect the Black community, the same way shipping auto and manufacturing jobs overseas disproportionately affected the Black community.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
We live in a capitalist country. If you don't like it or want to accept it to get ahead you should move.

I wish black people as a whole were more focused on building their wealth individually.

If I have a good business opportunity and I need investors I'm going to take the best investors with the best terms. I don't really care what race they are.

One of the conceptual struggles I see here are black people who resent other black people who are doing well or better than they are and somehow being successful or just more successful makes someone a c00n.

Y

Rich black people are no different from Rich White people...both capitalists and both exploit the lower classes...which are predominantly Black...

fukk 'em both....

What the fukk does a Rich Black person do for me that a Rich White person don't.....:mjlol:

What the fukk does a Rich Black person have to do with Black people not being a impoverished...

nikkas really think that there is some Rich Black Superman outchea that is actually gonna give a fukk...

Oprah ain't taking lead water out of Flint...

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you don't want to go and get it yourself then you'll get a paycheck from me and call me Daddy :dame:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good luck with that dum mentality capitalism is a white mans way of living exploiting the poor for paper gratification to live. A so called easy life
Can't help your own without capital. As long as Black business owners treat their Black employees right, give them insurance and dental, vacation and days off why are you mad?