Black Wealth Cratered Under Obama

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Umm no :mjlol: Some of you nikkas really get on here and just make shyt up.

And yes, Obama's weak response to the financial crisis is partly responsible for such a steep decline in black wealth
People try to rewrite history. I get it... Obama was a great educated man with a beautiful black family. However...

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Yet every other demographic rebounded......yall cannot be this dense :deadmanny:
And apparently the upper echelons of black America made out like gang busters compared to everybody else. :francis:
That makes perfect sense why so many professional black people were on that "We ain't poor!!" bullshyt, especially last year. :beli:

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

And yes, Obama's weak response to the financial crisis is partly responsible for such a steep decline in black wealth
How was it weak? US was among the quickest to bounce in the western world minus some minor Nordic countries, Switzerland and kingdoms that didn't even feel it like Lichtenstein or whatever:francis:.

Dude maxed out the credit line, certain economists said that congress should've approved a bigger bill, but that would require increasing taxes. And who stopped him from doing that? The word was keep tax cuts and we approve additional funding. I.e. if you try to stop inequality too much, you can't save anyone.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
BTW

Giving a much larger stimulus to middle and lower class citizens was not an either or situation with bailing out banks and big industries or inflating the stock market.

I know some of you were lied to but the Fed can literally pump out as much money as it wants to without any repercussions given the US role in the global economy...look at China ffs.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL

He put some of the main nikkas from the Clinton administration that laid a big chunk of the groundwork of the crash into top positions. :russ: :russ: :russ: @Poitier

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My business did well. :manny:

Black people keep working for paychecks instead of creating cash generating businesses (legal ones) and creating jobs. Someone gotta sacrifice to put people on.

Ya'll keep reading your doomsday stats, I'll keep building and maybe I'll throw a few of you a job to make me more money,

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Also here
The middle class made more money than ever before in 2016, inflation adjusted.
US poverty rate decreasing, back to pre-crisis era.
Middle-class Americans made more money last year than ever before

Median incomes are up and poverty rate is down, surprisingly strong census figures show
Here are also graphs showing that poverty rate stopped increasing under Obama for the first time since the 90s.

But then again, why discuss these issues with people who got all their knowledge from 2 fugazi youtube documentaries.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
My business did well. :manny:

Black people keep working for paychecks instead of creating cash generating businesses (legal ones) and creating jobs. Someone gotta sacrifice to put people on.

Ya'll keep reading your doomsday stats, I'll keep building and maybe I'll throw a few of you a job to make me more money,
:mjpls: