Black Wealth Cratered Under Obama

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Also here
The middle class made more money than ever before in 2016, inflation adjusted.
US poverty rate decreasing, back to pre-crisis era.
Middle-class Americans made more money last year than ever before

Median incomes are up and poverty rate is down, surprisingly strong census figures show
Here are also graphs showing that poverty rate stopped increasing under Obama for the first time since the 90s.

But then again, why discuss these issues with people who got all their knowledge from 2 fugazi youtube documentaries.

but this is an entirely different discussion that doesn't negate the argument that is made in this article

you may as well just say "you ain't suppose to look at it like that!"

i just find it fascinating that every president since i've been alive, has had their "black" data crunched. even bill clinton. this is normal.

but for Obama we're
tenor.gif

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I believe firmly in Black capitalism as a way out. Especially with the internet where no one knows what you look like... get to building brands and stores breh easy money out here.
Good luck with that dum mentality capitalism is a white mans way of living exploiting the poor for paper gratification to live. A so called easy life

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Good luck with that dum mentality capitalism is a white mans way of living exploiting the poor for paper gratification to live. A so called easy life
So you aren't trying to get your money up?

If that's the case why do you even care about black wealth?

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
Let's talk about the bigger problem here. As a group, blacks make less money than every sub group at every level. If you have a Masters degree it's still less than what other sub groups (all of them) with Master degrees get. same thing with bachelor degrees.

furthermore, generational wealth is pretty much none existent for blacks. there were no programs to help blacks start businesses after WW2. White woman profited way more than we did from affirmative action

how would yall have done it if you were in Obama's position? curious.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
but this is an entirely different discussion that doesn't negate the argument that is made in this article

you may as well just say "you ain't suppose to look at it like that!"

i just find it fascinating that every president since i've been alive, has had their "black" data crunched. even bill clinton. this is normal.

but for Obama we're
tenor.gif
You dudes blindly trust a headlines and rhetoric "anti-establishment" blogger when you can go directly the source and use your own brain.
From 07 to 10-11 it took a major hit, it started picking up during 12 and from 2013-2016 black people had a 29% increase in median net worth and even more in mean. And to my knowledge it will keep on increasing and with less volatility, if Trump completely fails, thanks to the structural policies and support from the previous government. The major problem is still the increasing inequality, which would be on Clintons agenda since Obama was blocked so it won't happen until at least post 2020.

Do you think school and healthcare policies from teenagers and shyt have direct impact on something as slow as capital. :snoop:. Only tax cuts and shyt like that can yield direct impact over night but could slowly be transmitted to fukking up everything in the long run.

"Under Obama" financially speaking for anyone who knows anything at all, would be 2012-2018 or even 2020. And that was just 25% of what he was trying to do, he could either get measures to save the auto industry and financial industry or tax cuts. 2 years to stop the worst bleeding ever, 1 year in recovery and since then it's been glory. Btw the federal government is still 3 parts kids.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/publications/files/scf17.pdf
The Fed - Recent Trends in Wealth-Holding by Race and Ethnicity: Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances

Last edited:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Can't wait for Antonio Moore to chime in

These last two months of just getting information have craterred by respect for the job he did...for us
Obama to new grads: "No time for excuses"

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/19/politics/obama-morehouse-commencement/index.html

"Nobody cares how tough your upbringing was. Nobody cares if you suffered some discrimination. And moreover, you have to remember that whatever you've gone through, it pales in comparison to the hardships previous generations endured -- and they overcame them. And if they overcame them, you can overcome them, too," he said.

:mjlol:

Bascially; hard work nikkas, ya wanted a black prez, you got it...let me be this Wall Street

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
5 star thread

surprised some nikkas aint come in here to :cape: for obama like they doing for shannon in that other thread.

mind sharing what you would do as president that will benefit black people?

you're going to pass "black" only laws ?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Its 2017 and fools are still using the "too big to fail" argument lord bless em :wow:

It's 2017 and nikkas still saying Obama couldn't do anything....

I swear man, when will nikkas learn that just because someone is Black doesn't mean you have to kiss their ass...

Everyday Trump supporters is telling him to go fukk himself...these motherfukkers don't give a fukk about Trump, his presidency, his life...but they want that cac to do something to help them, even if it is illegal...

But nikkas actually care about Obama...

It's a sad that racist ass Lyndon B. Johnson did more for Black people, spoke up more for Black people then a Black person...

And you know what, that what it means for Black people to be in power...cause these nikkas that be in power ain't from where most nikkas from.

Obama was a rich ass biracial child of an immigrant and a cac slut...he didn't know what it is like to actually be Black American like people that actually have roots in the USA...

You can tell because this nikka said, I ain't the President of Black America when nikkas said well what you gonna do...

How the fukk do nikkas let a motherfukker that they put in the White House...tell them some shyt like that...

At least Trump through together a half assed plan for Black America just to save some face....

This nikka give us the :childplease:

And yet nikkas still were :ohlawd:

We had Black people terrorized and shot down in the streets and in churches and didn't do shyt...

The Recession came and we still haven't recovered and he didn't do shyt...

But nikkas still caping...

shyt he is the reason why Trump is in office because he didn't do anything that he said he was gonna do...and he threw his support behind Hilary so she can continue his bullshyt ass policies...

fukk Obama, fukk his family, fukk his legacy....I hope 50 years from now, we will understand Obama was one of the worst things that ever happened to descendants of slaves...

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
how is starting businesses and hiring staff a white elitist mentality?
Are your workers being paid fairly being treated fairly are they being exploited than no I don't have an issue with starting a business I have an issue with people being exploited in these so called capitalist that's contingency is based in exploitation for the most part Breh im tired of clowns like you who think oh I'm gonna start a business and be an exception to capitalism and change the tides like gimme a break brehs like you are the issue claiming u wanna help Poc but than adopt that white man mindset and yo black wealth is low because it's designed to be that way by the race that claims. That this so called capitalistic society works