Black Wealth Cratered Under Obama

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
There is a black middle class. It's small but it does exist.

Just because a large portion of folks that look middle class are not, doesn't mean there's none of them.

My parents have a net worth of over $1M and zero debt. They rent out 3 properties and other streams of income as well. And they weren't elite in terms of income. The most either of my parents made in a year was around $70K. But they saved and invested wisely. Maybe only 5% of black people are on that level, but a black middle class exists.

There are a number of black fiscally conservative, dual income families out there. Not everybody is on some maxed out credit card, $100K in student loan debt, one paycheck away from being on the street tip.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I mean yeah, he tried to play both sides.

In your view, what would be the black equivalent of the DREAM act. :lupe:

• Curb immigration and plainly state "We love ya'll, but, we have a humanitarian crisis where young blacks in 35 major cities have unemployment rates of 45%+"
  • Penalties to bankers who screwed people--specially us--with predatory lending
  • Audit media outlets in how diverse they give out advertising and network access
  • Audit police practices in places in this country that have an inordinate amount of white officers policing black people
  • END THE CRACK/COCAINE BULLshyt MEASURING SYSTEM FOR PUNISHMENT; THEY'RE THE SAME fukkING DRUG IT JUST HAPPENS WHITE PEOPLE USE ONE MORE
Barack Obama didn't need to succeed, but, HOW ABOUT TRY?
him goin in one of these would be nice

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
The Fed chair typically is the same ideologically regardless of party, should tell you something.

As for the supposed recession, read David Stockman's The Great Deformation, to see a glimpse of how politics plays a hand in guiding the Fed. If you want it let me know I'll post it for you
Can we stop pretending the Fed, and the entire idea behind banking wasn't crafted by white jews?

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Name one stimulus passed under Obama aimed at another race. This dumb shyt been repeated for years and no one can defend it.

The recession wiped out wealth. Wealth became recovering towards the end of his presidency. Traditionally black wealth grows alongside the country's growth. See: black wealth increased in the 90s (dot com bubble).
Black-Income-from-Nixon-to-Obama.jpg

When the economy is doing good, everyone does well to some degree. Tell me, what pro-black policies did Bill Clinton implement lmao?
this, is a completely false narrative.

if that were true, we wouldn't live in a country where the very same people whose ancestors bodies were used to raise the capital all these corporations, universities, hospitals, banks, used to get started, are somehow also collectively the poorest.

this graph also proves OP's point.

the so called "black wealth" always falls the greatest when everyone else is supposedly doing worse. politics is all about give and take and wanting a piece of the pie. by suggesting that black people
aren't owed something by this country, who uses immigrants and other "POC" to cast a veil over the realities we face, you looking and sounding real funny.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Troll article. Wealth got wiped out by the recession. We're always the first hurt and the last to recover because that's how we're hired.
that's why?

so it has nothing to do with slavery, lack of access to education, jim crow, convict leasing, being kept from building wealth when the majority of the wealth was created, having wealth, land, animals literally stolen from us, having no access to the means of production and constantly being denied capital?

it's all about how we are hired?

nikka get real.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
And apparently the upper echelons of black America made out like gang busters compared to everybody else. :francis:
That makes perfect why so many professional black people were on that "We ain't poor!!" bullshyt, especially last year. :beli:
any and all "rich" black people are all entertainers, celebs, or people who recently made a come up. and there are still more white ones than black.

there are little to no black CEOs, hedge fund mangers, corporate money makers.
a veil is being placed over the collective black wealth situation by white supremacist policy and decision making, and that han't changed since so called "integration"...integrated nikkas mentally to the point where we stopped creating and thinking for ourselves and think the ideal situation is to pay a college our ancestors built, go into debt, and then work a job for a corporation our ancestors built..pathetic.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I mean he reduced the cocaine disparity from 100 to 1 to 18 to 1. We can give him that.
:yeshrug:

If he could get it down 82, he could have got it down to zero. I won't.
1a. Curb immigration - he did do that. He had a high rate of deportation under his administratoin
1b. He did this as well , in pretty plain speak, several times

2. He did penalize bankers who screwed people - he pushed his administration to tighten regulations on this

3. Audit media outlets - this isn't is job, it's a capital market

4. Audit police practices - he tried but again not his jurisdiction and there's separation of federal and state for a reason.

5. Obama did this also and reduced cocaine sentencing gap - i thought this was wildly known and celebrated. It's called the "fair sentencing act"

How about YOU try to educate yourself before spouting stuff like this...I didn't even have to spend time refuting your errors.

You didn't refute anything? :dahell:

Why makes this a take down thing? I'm not ya enemy, bro. No reason to take my issue with Obama personal. I'm not looking to fight no black people.

1a + 1b; I knew that already. My issue is unemployment, not immigration.

2. How'd those penalities help people screwed by this guys. That's my biggest issue with white collar crimes general. If you not gonna put anyone in jail. And prop them up. Think about their victims. Especially with all the stats showing black people losing value in their home exceptionally.

3. We gotta cook on that, more. There's ways to deal with the monopoly white people have on media. Bill Clinton and the Tel Com Act prove that the gov't can effect the media space.

4. Nah. The Justice Dept was able to expose the predatory practices of Ferguson's Police Dept. I get the states have the most power, but, I'm not hearing there's NOTHING that can be done.

5. Eliminate the racist gap--no exceptions. He can't be against mass incarcerations and not address one it's four devils.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Also here
The middle class made more money than ever before in 2016, inflation adjusted.
US poverty rate decreasing, back to pre-crisis era.
Middle-class Americans made more money last year than ever before

Median incomes are up and poverty rate is down, surprisingly strong census figures show
Here are also graphs showing that poverty rate stopped increasing under Obama for the first time since the 90s.

But then again, why discuss these issues with people who got all their knowledge from 2 fugazi youtube documentaries.
what race are these middle class americans? the majority of black americans are not in any class, we have been permanently relegated to an underclass. you trying to use ad hominem and articles that pass over the race issue doesn't refute any claims the OP made.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
If he could get it down 82, he could have got it down to zero. I won't.

You didn't refute anything? :dahell:

Why makes this a take down thing? I'm not ya enemy, bro. No reason to take my issue with Obama personal. I'm not looking to fight no black people.

1a + 1b; I knew that already. My issue is unemployment, not immigration.

2. How'd those penalities help people screwed by this guys. That's my biggest issue with white collar crimes general. If you not gonna put anyone in jail. And prop them up. Think about their victims. Especially with all the stats showing black people losing value in their home exceptionally.

3. We gotta cook on that, more. There's ways to deal with the monopoly white people have on media. Bill Clinton and the Tel Com Act prove that the gov't can effect the media space.

4. Nah. The Justice Dept was able to expose the predatory practices of Ferguson's Police Dept. I get the states have the most power, but, I'm not hearing there's NOTHING that can be done.

5. Eliminate the racist gap--no exceptions. He can't be against mass incarcerations and not address one it's four devils.
i wonder why black people go so hard and take everything personal when their hero and savior obama is rightfully attacked, but then turn around and condone black men killing other black men.
shyt is astounding. our people are incredibly simple minded.