Black Wealth Cratered Under Obama

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
So you aren't trying to get your money up?

If that's the case why do you even care about black wealth?

bruh stop with the fukking red herring fallacies. :what:

question has nothing to do with the statement made.

i swear some of you nikkas would shoot black people in the foot to prove a point over your trash ass ego.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Let's talk about the bigger problem here. As a group, blacks make less money than every sub group at every level. If you have a Masters degree it's still less than what other sub groups (all of them) with Master degrees get. same thing with bachelor degrees.

furthermore, generational wealth is pretty much none existent for blacks. there were no programs to help blacks start businesses after WW2. White woman profited way more than we did from affirmative action

how would yall have done it if you were in Obama's position? curious.
reparations. we are owed.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
If he could get it down 82, he could have got it down to zero. I won't.

You didn't refute anything? :dahell:

Why makes this a take down thing? I'm not ya enemy, bro. No reason to take my issue with Obama personal. I'm not looking to fight no black people.
I didn't mean to refute your point or be combative, I'm just adding nuance. :troll: :pachaha:

Last edited:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Can't wait for Antonio Moore to chime in

These last two months of just getting information have craterred by respect for the job he did...for us
Obama to new grads: "No time for excuses"

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/19/politics/obama-morehouse-commencement/index.html

"Nobody cares how tough your upbringing was. Nobody cares if you suffered some discrimination. And moreover, you have to remember that whatever you've gone through, it pales in comparison to the hardships previous generations endured -- and they overcame them. And if they overcame them, you can overcome them, too," he said.

:mjlol:

Bascially; hard work nikkas, ya wanted a black prez, you got it...let me be this Wall Street
says this, meanwhile pockets 600k-1 mil for speeches, adding to the 500k inheritance he got from his cac grandmother.

fukk does this guy know about struggle? nikka isn't even from the part of africa the majority of our ancestors came from.

this is white bootstrap logic. if a white dude said this, nikkas would be in arms but because this actor of a negro said it we supposed to suck it up. FOH

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
bruh stop with the fukking red herring fallacies. :what:

question has nothing to do with the statement made.

i swear some of you nikkas would shoot black people in the foot to prove a point over your trash ass ego.
Nah, I'd rather black people focus on actually getting their money up.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Are your workers being paid fairly being treated fairly are they being exploited than no I don't have an issue with starting a business I have an issue with people being exploited in these so called capitalist that's contingency is based in exploitation for the most part Breh im tired of clowns like you who think oh I'm gonna start a business and be an exception to capitalism and change the tides like gimme a break brehs like you are the issue claiming u wanna help Poc but than adopt that white man mindset and yo black wealth is low because it's designed to be that way by the race that claims. That this so called capitalistic society works
what idiots like this fail to realize is that race is always a factor. always. if you are black, there is a very low fukking ceiling for you in the system of white supremacy.

if there could be black mega corportaions there would be. clown ass nikkas just wanna be contrarians, repeating some boyce watkins talking points.

in order for their to be an elite class, there has to be an underclass.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Obama didn't address the prison industrial complex until year three in his second term :dead:

fukk making us rich, he had the power to address the muhfukas who prey on us
and even then he didn't really address it. it still exists. instead of charging the state to maintain these non violent offenders, he wants to send them home and have these poor families pay the state.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
We live in a capitalist country. If you don't like it or want to accept it to get ahead you should move.

I wish black people as a whole were more focused on building their wealth individually.

If I have a good business opportunity and I need investors I'm going to take the best investors with the best terms. I don't really care what race they are.

One of the conceptual struggles I see here are black people who resent other black people who are doing well or better than they are and somehow being successful or just more successful makes someone a c00n.

Y
imma start calling you MR. Fantastic with all the reaching you're doing.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
says this, meanwhile pockets 600k-1 mil for speeches, adding to the 500k inheritance he got from his cac grandmother.

fukk does this guy know about struggle? nikka isn't even from the part of africa the majority of our ancestors came from.

this is white bootstrap logic. if a white dude said this, nikkas would be in arms but because this actor of a negro said it we supposed to suck it up. FOH
Here we are in a thread complaining about the lack of black wealth and wealthy black leadership, but then you have nikkas like you in here talking disregarding successful blacks or black leaders because he didn't come from "The Struggle."

Get out of here with that mess. If you believe that shyt then you can't also believe this:

what idiots like this fail to realize is that race is always a factor. always. if you are black, there is a very low fukking ceiling for you in the system of white supremacy.

if there could be black mega corportaions there would be. clown ass nikkas just wanna be contrarians, repeating some boyce watkins talking points.

in order for their to be an elite class, there has to be an underclass.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
If he could get it down 82, he could have got it down to zero. I won't.

You didn't refute anything? :dahell:

Why makes this a take down thing? I'm not ya enemy, bro. No reason to take my issue with Obama personal. I'm not looking to fight no black people.

1a + 1b; I knew that already. My issue is unemployment, not immigration.

2. How'd those penalities help people screwed by this guys. That's my biggest issue with white collar crimes general. If you not gonna put anyone in jail. And prop them up. Think about their victims. Especially with all the stats showing black people losing value in their home exceptionally.

3. We gotta cook on that, more. There's ways to deal with the monopoly white people have on media. Bill Clinton and the Tel Com Act prove that the gov't can effect the media space.

4. Nah. The Justice Dept was able to expose the predatory practices of Ferguson's Police Dept. I get the states have the most power, but, I'm not hearing there's NOTHING that can be done.

5. Eliminate the racist gap--no exceptions. He can't be against mass incarcerations and not address one it's four devils.

if i didn't refute anything then how do you have a response?

You agreed with my 1a and 1b, which was a refute to your first point

2. He's not the judicial branch, again he pressed his administration to go after and enforce regulations and created laws around this.

3. The Tel Com Act isn't the same as getting more brothers ad dollars, cmon man. I seen more black faces on and in advertising over the past 10 years, so i'm not even sure if what you're saying is accurate but that's not Obama's fault nor am I giving him credit if there was improvement in the space.

4. those were cases that violated federal civil right statues and also cases where it was deemed local/state police acted in a corrupt manner. But they the executive branch can't tell local law enforcement who or how they can hire. Imagine that - you trying to start a civil war?

5. He got a law passed. but at the end of the day, we are talking about crimes here. And Obama actually made those crimes more a public health issue than punitive crimes. He put more money into treatment and prevention then in law enforcement - he doesn't get credit for this work but its there in black and white.

And of course the do nothing congress was the reason he couldnt' get the sentences even lower....but his fault for that too right? he even told federal prosecutors to out-right ignore drug abusers.

The Attorney General's Smart on Crime Initiative | DOJ | Department of Justice

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Here we are in a thread complaining about the lack of black wealth and wealthy black leadership, but then you have nikkas like you in here talking disregarding successful blacks or black leaders because he didn't come from "The Struggle."

Get out of here with that mess. If you believe that shyt then you can't also believe this:

so pointing out obama coming from money, therefore being able to make more money, and be groomed for the situations he was placed in, is me disregarding black leadership.
nikka what kind of black leadership is that? he's a black person who happens to be a leader. his is NOT black leadership.

dude could not relate the the struggle, and it's disrespectful and nonchalant that we have negroes who wanna replicate white mommy and daddy as if our whole identity and history in this country hasn't been a fukking struggle. you wanna fight for butter biscuits.

also, please explain how my two statements contradicted each other. i will wait.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
You've been on the coli for three weeks. I'm going to call you a cac until i see otherwise. :wow:
call me what you want :manny:

usually people like you make corny ass moves like that when they have no argument or lack the logical facilities to back up their argument.

we see you waving the white flag. it's okay.:skip: