Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
The difference is they are black.

You just come across as lazy to me.
the logic is as follows:

"this person is a predatory supercapitalist, and this other person is also a predatory supercapitalist, but one is okay because he is black"....:hhh:

it's always some old clown with this ben shapiro ass logic. not to mention here you go with this lazy shyt.

"you don't agree with me, you must be lazy", right because paying people to work for you is so strenuous. especially when you didnt even work hard for the capital to create the business in the first place.

im not sure if you are a troll or what but the lack of depth in your thought is horrendous.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
When he went to Africa (the one time he did), and told them to stop blaming the white man, I knew he was a c00n sellout at that moment.

People called me a militant at that time. I ultimately was proved right. Dude was nothing but a sellout bought out by zionist JEWS to program blacks and promote the zionist JEWISH agenda.
fixed, OP.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
That's not how you determine the middle class.

There are plenty of black people who are in the middle class.

Median black income was 41k for non educated black and 82k for educated blacks.

Are you saying a black family making 82k isn't middle class?
INCOME DOES NOT DETERMINE CLASS.

WEALTH DETERMINES CLASS.

Jesus fukking Christ

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
:rudy: no disrespect, but do you live in the lower 9th ward and have you ever left that muthafukka?

everybody uses ATLANTA as a measuring stick, but Charlotte, Milwaukee, Chicago, Jacksonville, D.C., Baltimore - all have thousands upon thousands of middle class black folks.

who do you think goes to the essence festival and the tom joyner morning cruises every damn year :mjlol:

seriously though - not really sure your level of cynicism or disillusionment, but your entire statement is so wrong I just had to have a quick little laugh. carry on.
these people have a certain amount of income, but they are more than likely all in some form of debt.

the fact that you're using a damn festival and a cruise as a measuring stick for class is pretty sad.

how much wealth do these activies bring to these individuals? do these people gain capital and access to the means of production somehow from attendance?

because that is how you determine class, not how quickly you give away your money.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
INCOME DOES NOT DETERMINE CLASS.

WEALTH DETERMINES CLASS.

Jesus fukking Christ
INCOME HELPS YOU BUILD WEALTH! NOT THE fukkING MONEY FAIRY!

THE ONLY WAY THAT BLACK PEOPLE WILL DEVELOP WEALTH IS THROUGH INCREASING THEIR INCOME!

But you aren't correct here. Class can be determined through income, wealth or lifestyle and it also varies from state to state.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Does putting more police departments under federal oversight or having an active civil rights division count?
not if neither of those things changed the collective plight of black people...

which neither of them did. symbolic gestures are nothing,

what dies matter, is signing a bill into law further arming police and legalizing the detainment of american citizens with little to no reasonable cause.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
^^^^ you've convinced yourself of this nonsense just so that you can continue seeing Obama as a flawless individual...this is fascinating as fukk.

there's no such thing as a black middle class.

I promise that this is the first time i've EVER heard or read this before in my life.
"first time i have heard an idea, therefore it must be wrong..."
:dahell:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
wasn't it - there were several social programs that were given stimulus and the companies that benefited were expected to higher workers thus bringing the unemployment down across the board , which it did. Lower cost of schools, etc etc.

Let's be real blacks did not take advantage of alot this due to their own lack of motivation or systemic racism - the issue i have is the latter is commonly an excuse and it's very hard to statistically and objectively tell which is which.
are you black?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Name one stimulus passed under Obama aimed at another race. This dumb shyt been repeated for years and no one can defend it.

The recession wiped out wealth. Wealth became recovering towards the end of his presidency. Traditionally black wealth grows alongside the country's growth. See: black wealth increased in the 90s (dot com bubble).
Black-Income-from-Nixon-to-Obama.jpg

When the economy is doing good, everyone does well to some degree. Tell me, what pro-black policies did Bill Clinton implement lmao?
wealth and income are not the same

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
that's an outright lie - just not true and is just dumb negro speak of blaming "the man".

Obama put money directly in the stock market?:mjlol:
obama put money directly in the hands of the same people responsible for the recession.

the recession is best summated as the transfer of wealth from the poor to the wealthy, with the majority of these wealthy people being white and/or jewish.

you can try to blame black people for our issues all you want, the facts and history prove otherwise.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
There is a black middle class. It's small but it does exist.

Just because a large portion of folks that look middle class are not, doesn't mean there's none of them.

My parents have a net worth of over $1M and zero debt. They rent out 3 properties and other streams of income as well. And they weren't elite in terms of income. The most either of my parents made in a year was around $70K. But they saved and invested wisely. Maybe only 5% of black people are on that level, but a black middle class exists.

There are a number of black fiscally conservative, dual income families out there. Not everybody is on some maxed out credit card, $100K in student loan debt, one paycheck away from being on the street tip.
your parents likely inherited some wealth, are baby boomers, or somehow connected with baby boomers.

tell the full story, don't just come here witht he "my parents did it, you can do it too" bs unless you explain fully how they got into that situation and who helped them.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
INCOME HELPS YOU BUILD WEALTH! NOT THE fukkING MONEY FAIRY!

THE ONLY WAY THAT BLACK PEOPLE WILL DEVELOP WEALTH IS THROUGH INCREASING THEIR INCOME!

But you aren't correct here. Class can be determined through income, wealth or lifestyle and it also varies from state to state.
since when has class been determined by income or lifestyle professor?

so if you have access to 100k in credit and are 200k in debt and you live a lifestyle based wholly off credit (as most black people with any semblance of money do), then somehow you are middle class?

where are you tenured at, professor?

the richest people in the country have been able to maintain and amass wealth from racial disparities, capital built from slavery, cheap labor, and all around exploitation of black people.

you think jeff bezos is where he is because he worked for other people???

bill gates???

any of these super rich cacs? that somehow they saved money, started a business and just so happened to get rich. you really expect me to believe this?

and then on top of that, you expect me to believe black people will be allowed to compete in a capitalist society based off us being an underclass?

you need to stop all the hypermasculine bravado pro capitalistic work hard bs and pick up a book my man. the entire system is not setup up to benefit us. the system must be changed for black people to do better. people have had the same mindset as you for years, and where has that (working for someone else who hasn't ever had to work as hard as you) gotten us?

with a net worth of 1700 for the average family.