Black Unemployment

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Homeboy was right when he said it seems all our businesses are Soul Food restuarants,barbershops and rim/stereo. For Pete's sakes we dont OWN the businesses which sell OUR women their hair. Asians (Nothing against them) make a billion of our products (Duke wave grease,du rags). Thats cray :mindblown:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think some of it has to do with ethnic names. I'm tellin yall....so many places toss resumes in the garbage just off the name alone.

Bruh, if your name is "Jack" the same racist employer that threw your resume away is not going to hire you when you come in for the interview and he sees that you are black.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not enough black ownef businesses. So many excuses but at the end of the day we need to do better

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Yall demonize black single mothers on here, but the number 1 problem in the black community is nikkas not raising all these kids they are having.

It starts here.

I agree 100. This is the cultural overhaul I'm talking about and why pissing on marriage needs to stop. It's a honor to be a father, husband in most communities but negroes treat that responsibility like it's a death sentence. Have you seen the threads on here?

Grown men afraid of women and the responsibilities that come with having unprotected sex. It's pathetic breh. Pathetic.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Not to blame race, but I can't believe many employers would take a black person over a white one if their experience and education are comparable.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall demonize black single mothers on here, but the number 1 problem in the black community is nikkas not raising all these kids they are having.

It starts here.

because most of them aren't father material :why:

that's why black women get 'demonized', how do you fukk some simpleton thug, covered in tats, got low grades in school, probably didn't even finish. sells drugs, robs people, or collects welfare -- only to expect this same person to turn into barack obama because he got some bytch pregnant? in what world could this ever happen>? better yet, what benefit would these children have by having men who don't know how to be fathers in their home? what life lessons can they show? how to roll a blunt? how to get bytches?

even this chick gets it. they get attracted to the wrong men. we not even going to talk about the large percentage of women who have children to get on the county

Last edited by a moderator:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not to blame race, but I can't believe many employers would take a black person over a white one if their experience and education are comparable.

statistically:

- the black guy could have even more experience and still not get the job

- a white criminal would still have a better chance if you're equally qualified

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree 100. This is the cultural overhaul I'm talking about and why pissing on marriage needs to stop. It's a honor to be a father, husband in most communities but negroes treat that responsibility like it's a death sentence. Have you seen the threads on here?

Grown men afraid of women and the responsibilities that come with having unprotected sex. It's pathetic breh. Pathetic.

it is a death sentence with these women. they aren't trying to build strong healthy family units. they're trying to get all the benefits single mothers receive from the state.

if the state stopped giving out section 8, welfare, healthcare, AND child support to single mothers. do you think these women would still have babies by irresponsible men? or would they be forced to choose better?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Bruh, if your name is "Jack" the same racist employer that threw your resume away is not going to hire you when you come in for the interview and he sees that you are black.

I partially agree. At least if ur name is Jack, you will get the chance to sell yourself in the face to face interview whereas Jaquis likely won't even get that far.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
only way to stop black unemployment is to have more black employers

we need to have more black businesses

I don't care what none of you guys say......other races are not gonna employ us enough to sustain our community.

WE NEED OUR OWN BUSINESSES

BUT BEFORE THAT, WE NEED TO ACTUALLY HAVE A COMMUNITY OR COMMUNITIES, because with that comes businesses that service the community.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only way to stop black unemployment is to have more black employers

we need to have more black businesses

:heh:.

i think we can all agree with that, the problem is what type of businesses and where does the start up money come from? we don't really have the resources or capital to start up successful businesses like that.

that's why i often wonder what goes on in the minds of these ball players and entertainers. they can all link up to help build something positive but they never do.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
i think we can all agree with that, the problem is what type of businesses and where does the start up money come from? we don't really have the resources or capital to start up successful businesses like that.
that's why i often wonder what goes on in the minds of these ball players and entertainers. they can all link up to help build something positive but they never do.

I think we do, maybe not enough to compete with corporations such as Walmart, Best Buy etc, but black people spend an excess of 600 bill yearly in descretionary income. All that money is leaving the community. That being said, aside from a rib shack or two and a hair joint, with the proper discipline, accredidation, education, licenses etc we could be running our own shyt in real estate, law and investment firms like the Jews do. From what I can tell, the best way to start that off is for black folks to own the land that they are living on. That means swooping up everything that we can and then some. That's your capital as a starting point right there. You develope it and it'll give you leverage in terms of assets. shyt Detroit is starting place since we already occupy that place in large numbers and gave up Harlem and Bed Stuy.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

that's why black women get 'demonized', how do you fukk some simpleton thug, covered in tats, got low grades in school, probably didn't even finish. sells drugs, robs people, or collects welfare -- only to expect this same person to turn into barack obama because he got some bytch pregnant? in what world could this ever happen>? better yet, what benefit would these children have by having men who don't know how to be fathers in their home? what life lessons can they show? how to roll a blunt? how to get bytches?

Black Women Just Can't Admit This - YouTube

even this chick gets it. they get attracted to the wrong men. we not even going to talk about the large percentage of women who have children to get on the county

I'm in the minority, but I agree 100%. This isn't Afghanistan so the women have a choice. I'm all for nikkaz taken care of theirs regardless, but until black women cease to loaning their wombs to the most destructive men in the community, not much will change.

Plus, biological fathers or not, having unproductive men in the home accomplishes little if anything. In some ways it's actually regressive. A lot of those guys cause more problems than anything and become psychologically, physically and mentally abusive to their children due to their ass backwards way of thinking.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Black Women Just Can't Admit This - YouTube

What kind of dumbass are you?

Black women are not suppose to be father figures. It's these pathetic ass nikkas job.

How can you criticize the person who actually takes on the ultimate responsibility in raising a child on their own?

You got it twisted about welfare, sec 8, etc.

This benefits don't put you in another tax bracket. You can't just sit at home all Day with those measly benefits.

Instead of asking how many kids black women would have if they couldn't get those benefits.

Ask this question, how much better would the state of black the communities be if these dead beat nikkas actually raised, taught and provided for the kids they help create.