Black Unemployment

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What kind of dumbass are you?

Black women are not suppose to be father figures. It's these pathetic ass nikkas job.

nobody said they're supposed to be father figures, but "pathetic ass nikkas" aren't father figures either.

How can you criticize the person who actually takes on the ultimate responsibility in raising a child on their own?

because 99% of them dumb bytches don't know what they're signing up for. being a single mother aint some noble grand deed. they're supposed to get props for raising their offspring now? hah, not by me. especially when cac tax dollars pay for most of their shyt.
You got it twisted about welfare, sec 8, etc.

This benefits don't put you in another tax bracket. You can't just sit at home all Day with those measly benefits.

hey, i agree, maybe dumbass black women should ponder that when they get pregnant in highschool. i don't hear many black women saying they want a black man to build wealth together. do you?

Instead of asking how many kids black women would have if they couldn't get those benefits.

Ask this question, how much better would the state of black the communities be if these dead beat nikkas actually raised, taught and provided for the kids they help create.

what exactly are these "dead beat nikkas" going to teach their offspring :why: you still didn't answer that. if the nikka aint shyt, what positive effect would he have on his children? and i don't have any kids, so stop preaching down to me like i'm a dead beat father. you need to go to a fukkin prison with that bullshyt, cus all them nikkas got kids.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you want truly effective change, the culture of what black women find desirable has to shift. hell, it's already shifting. after getting called out on their thug chasing, they're starting to migrate towards begging white/asian men for affection.

now that wasn't the exact direction we'd probably hope for, but it's still less destructive then having kids by some dude who is prison bound.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It's even worse than that. Whites with criminal records have higher employment rates than blacks without. Real talk I feel like I'm the last of a dying breed out in these streets as a black man with a bachelor's degree, some ambition, and the willingness to work towards a long term goal. All these little nikkaz with wild tattoos/ piercings all on their faces and shyt with no experience or education gon be in for a rude awakening in the next 5-10 years.

When I think of the future of the black community, all I can do is :to: I weep for these little nikkaz, word to Maya Angelou.
:lawd:

This is what I don't get... young azz kids with face and neck tats simply copying the entertainers they see on television. They're fukking their future off

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:ohhh:

:lawd: for putting me on this. I'm overviewing the report now and i'm :ohmy:. All you have to do is change the year to 2012 and it's right on point with what's happening today

I'm telling you breh. I read that report when I was a sophomore in college and it had me :ohmy: for about a week. I found it on a website randomly. That changed my whole perspective on how I looked at the problems in our community.

Anybody trying to solve our problems as a community MUST read that first. Reading it makes you :sadcam:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah. Amos was really breaking it down for us. I remember one of his lectures where he was talking about music and how it can be hijacked and turned against the creators. That it could be used as a vehicle to attach anything you want.

RBG-HIP HOP and SUBLIMINAL SYMBOLISM/ DR AMOS WILSON - YouTube

Think about what hip hop is today.

That whole lecture is about 100 mins but he absolutely breaks down the issues and what it'd take to reverse them. Doesn't surprise me that his lectures are hardly known cuz he actually talkin bout constructive change as oppose to "Black people ain't shyt..."

I suggest anyone in this thread to get up on it. His shyt was so real I had to break out some paper and take notes like I was back in school.