Black twitter is serious about getting that buff salsa dancing nikka out of here

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It isn't just him, you dumbass nikka. I try to do my part and not just make stupid ass posts like you, you fakkit.
You a fakkit for crying over what a nikka doing. Like who does that oh I know a bytch ass nikka like you. Go make your mark on the world and stop being an emotional keyboard bytch.

Daps
Weak link

:jbhmm:

dance-carlton.gif

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
:russ: Let me ask you something sir what are you doing to improve black reality? Besides bytching on the coli about some Corny nikka

And I’m a Millennial btw
Breh, I'm 38 and this man is doing too fukking much. He is literally pop locking for chicken in several videos. You asking the other poster how he's improving black reality? How about he's not literally projecting stereotypical imagery of black people going coo coo for cocoa puffs over some damn chicken and adding to stereotypical portrayals of Black folk.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I'm 38 and this man is doing too fukking much. He is literally pop locking for chicken in several videos. You asking the other poster how he's improving black reality? How about he's not literally projecting stereotypical imagery of black people going coo coo for cocoa puffs over some damn chicken and adding to stereotypical portrayals of Black folk.
When there’s literally nikkaz rapping about killing nikkaz every day. fukk outta here. There will always be nikkaz that will be destructive to the cause my thing is to not pay these nikkaz no mind and keep it pushin. We out here worrying about a nikka making a fool out of himself but at the same time we only celebrating black men when it’s RIP and not what they do in the community. At the end of the day this nikka don’t represent me.

The culture is goofy all around and you decide what you give your energy too.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
When there’s literally nikkaz rapping about killing nikkaz every day. fukk outta here. There will always be nikkaz that will be destructive to the cause my thing is to not pay these nikkaz no mind and keep it pushin. We out here worrying about a nikka making a fool out of himself but at the same time we only celebrating black men when it’s RIP and not what they do in the community. At the end of the day this nikka don’t represent me.

The culture is goofy all around and you decide what you give your energy too.
:obama:
Can't really disagree with your statement but I will say that we should have smoke for both the rap clowns and the social media clowns.

TDA92

Yo cousin Craig..hook us up.
Daps
Don't nobody care he's dancing. Stop twerking and two stepping around people in restaurants trying to relax and be normal for once.

Nobody should be twerking on tables, and a grown ass black Brock Lesnar shouldn't be doing the same.