Black twitter is serious about getting that buff salsa dancing nikka out of here

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
I dont even think this sets back people back or makes all black people look bad like some are saying. If i was white person I would still feel repulsed at a big brolic dude acting sassy in public.

If he was milly rocking or getting sturdy after trying the food id be like aight he got it.

That’s because you aren’t mature enough and don’t have enough knowledge and life experience to understand the concept of “perception is reality”, and just how serious and real that concept is. You will learn, however.. you will learn.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these “let this nikka live” ignorant mfks in this thread :snoop: you goofy mfs are so out of touch with reality and how the real world works- especially how it works for Black people in America. We don’t live in a society where it’s harmless to let buck dancing clowns like this run rampant, YOU STUPID MFKS.
Listen to yourself breh and how this man is affecting your life. Is this nikka stopping you from putting food on your table, Is he stopping you from meeting with like minded people like yourself who want to do better for themselves?

At the end of the day this nikka is the least of the problems nikkaz got to deal with.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's not ados. He was literally not born in America. Whether he does good or does bad doesn't reflect us. Wouldn't matter if he found a way to clean all the polluted water in the world and cured diseases and hunger and became the world's wealthiest man, he still isn't ados or represent us. He's just another human with black skin.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Listen to yourself breh and how this man is affecting your life. Is this nikka stopping you from putting food on your table, Is he stopping you from meeting with like minded people like yourself who want to do better for themselves?

What are you, 13? These nonsense arbitrary ass questions have nothing to do with the impact the perception he is giving, can have on your Black reality. Take you goofy GenZ “live n let live bro” corny ass on somewhere. :what:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you, 13? These nonsense arbitrary ass questions have nothing to do with the impact the perception he is giving, can have on your Black reality. Take you goofy GenZ “live n let live bro” corny ass on somewhere. :what:
:russ: Let me ask you something sir what are you doing to improve black reality? Besides bytching on the coli about some Corny nikka

And I’m a Millennial btw

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
He's not ados. He was literally not born in America. Whether he does good or does bad doesn't reflect us. Wouldn't matter if he found a way to clean all the polluted water in the world and cured diseases and hunger and became the world's wealthiest man, he still isn't ados or represent us. He's just another human with black skin.

What is this, a thread for all the stupidest takes the Coli can come up with :what: you nikkas are so fkng clueless about this society, and your existence it, it’s sad. :snoop:

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If bro wants to dance on the sidewalk for clicks, cool. But he is interrupting dinners and gatherings to do this. I'm not trying to see all that while I'm eating. FOH.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your “question” is fallacy and a poor attempt to deflect at that. Millennial-GenZ, pretty much cut from the same rainbow colored cloth. Get some awareness about yourself, airhead ass nikka.
Just like I thought a keyboard Justice warrior. Trust me I do got self awareness about my self keyword “self” and to not give a fukk about how nikka wants to live his life and make a fool out of himself.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
nikka stfu and you go make an impact on the world. How about that I’m tired of nikkaz thinking that one goofy nikka represents all of us

It isn't just him, you dumbass nikka. I try to do my part and not just make stupid ass posts like you, you fakkit.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is this, a thread for all the stupidest takes the Coli can come up with :what: you nikkas are so fkng clueless about this society, and your existence it, it’s sad. :snoop:

I'm not worried about some buck dancing dude who isn't black american, just like I'm not worried about some buck dancin Chinese guy or guy from Scotland. I've got my own people from my own country to be concerned about.