Black twitter is serious about getting that buff salsa dancing nikka out of here

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Dr. X was right. In the old days dude would have been a warrior cutting off peoples heads with a halberd and smearing their blood on his face as a battle rages on. The modern version - he's twerking on tables while simultaneously lusting over some fried chicken.

Daps
This: Outrage, sign a petition

Trap rappers talking about killing people: Fine

I find what he’s doing to be far less damaging than the latter. He lives in the “system” and chooses to make money doing this, as opposed to robbing people. As long as he’s not on Fox News saying black people are being racist towards him, or talking about crime to another demographic, I’m not mad.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Nothing wrong with the dancing itself but its the context and the spin he puts on it that has it looking like some minstrel shyt.

There's a reason why this rubs people the wrong way. Plenty of dudes dancing on socials. Him just dancing doesn't make him stand out.

This was a choice

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Y'all brehs lose your minds when black women twerk in restaurants. There was like a 100 page thread about that restaurant in Dallas with everybody going in saying they should be banned.

But now that some buck dancing c00n is doing it, y'all are on some "bu bu but he isn't hurting anybody" nonsense

You brehs make me sick :hhh:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Goddamn you pearl clutchers taking “banning” so literal. :mjlol:

He’s a literal minstrel show. He should be shamed.

I’m in the comments laughing at the other corny blue checks coming to his defense. Especially that unfunny, fat, Turkey neck brotha that stay challenging our suspension-of-disbelief booking baddies for skits lmao.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
He is an absolute weirdo

But so are a lot of people......

He isn't breaking any laws as far as I know unless being cringy as fukk is a statute

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Y'all brehs lose your minds when black women twerk in restaurants. There was like a 100 page thread about that restaurant in Dallas with everybody going in saying they should be banned.

But now that some buck dancing c00n is doing it, y'all are on some "bu bu but he isn't hurting anybody" nonsense

You brehs make me sick :hhh:

Fair point

Refresh my memory on that twerking incident? It was the owner who came down against it?