Black twitter is serious about getting that buff salsa dancing nikka out of here

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
:camby:He used to call himself GrovinGorilla. Hid minstrel ass gotta go. fukk letting these sambos live
Some of the posters here don't know the damage one ignorant Negro can do.

We need to do more positive work for our community for the next generation. Plant metaphorical trees the next generation can enjoy the shade of like previous generations did where now a black man can be wealthy enough to pay for an entire graduation class of black men.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
You reached to Saturn and Pluto with this dumb shyt :russ:
It’s some real life idiots on this mutha for real:mjlol:
And the same usual dead mikes in here side stepping to the in zone like Primetime
But will be in the next Pawg thread speaking that
My Brotha My Brotha, Don’t eat Swine
Join my revolution:lolbron:
nikkas straight bytches mayne :dead:
I think there are posters who might see themselves in this guy's behavior, which is concerning in itself. Thread is eye opening to say the least but at the same time not shocking.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
I think there are posters who might see themselves in this guy's behavior, which is concerning in itself. Thread is eye opening to say the least but at the same time not shocking.

What's concerning is that previous generations sacrificed and bled for the progress we have but it just takes a few ignorant negros to set that all back.

That video shouldn't even exist. That's WHATS CONCERNING. I can't wait for the day where that video wouldn't matter, but we aren't there yet..

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean the nikka is goofy but I don’t think a nikka should get banned. Getting a nikka banned is on some loser shyt for real. If this nikka want to make a fool out of himself that’s on him.

All them nikkaz who signed that petition should have used that time to do something productive. Banning the nikka still won’t change any bullshyt going on in they lives.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is bigger and far deeper than you imagine. Last week the school down the block from me had a huge fight in the cafeteria. And guess why? This clown's vids. Apparently a bunch of the kids had started working out and imitating him. Somehow it went to far. Kids and staff were injured. Fast forward a week and the gym is full of highschool kids eating in the gym and recording themselves and each other and busting out dance moves in front of me as I'm lifting. I'm not gonna react and you better stop recording me.

:dead: :dead::dead::damn::dead::dead::dead::damn:

Breh all you had to add was "I am shaking right now" at the end of the paragraph and you would have sent my ass to the hospital :dead:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's concerning is that previous generations sacrificed and bled for the progress we have but it just takes a few ignorant negros to set that all back.

That video shouldn't even exist. That's WHATS CONCERNING. I can't wait for the day where that video wouldn't matter, but we aren't there yet..
nikka stfu and you go make an impact on the world. How about that I’m tired of nikkaz thinking that one goofy nikka represents all of us

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Too much skinning and grinning for me.

I support.

And this nikka name was “groovin gorilla”

So at Ihop he get syrup all over his face and do all this Pixar animated shyt and if a old white woman asks who that was, the appropriate response is “That’s the groovin gorilla!” and we both laugh together on MLK a day:childplease:

Im cool bruh

Exactly.

Drop kick this mark ass buster into a Hutu and Tutsi Sadie Hawkins dance.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

I dont even think this sets back people back or makes all black people look bad like some are saying. If i was white person I would still feel repulsed at a big brolic dude acting sassy in public.

If he was milly rocking or getting sturdy after trying the food id be like aight he got it.

• Dap
Reactions: SNG

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
All these “let this nikka live” ignorant mfks in this thread :snoop: you goofy mfs are so out of touch with reality and how the real world works- especially how it works for Black people in America. We don’t live in a society where it’s harmless to let buck dancing clowns like this run rampant, YOU STUPID MFKS.