Black twitter is serious about getting that buff salsa dancing nikka out of here

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y'all brehs lose your minds when black women twerk in restaurants. There was like a 100 page thread about that restaurant in Dallas with everybody going in saying they should be banned.

But now that some buck dancing c00n is doing it, y'all are on some "bu bu but he isn't hurting anybody" nonsense

You brehs make me sick :hhh:
In this dude's defense, he isnt showing out in a steak house or fine dining establishment. He is dancing at burger joints and fast food restaurants.

The woman in the clip you are referring to went to a black version of Ruths Chris , where certain behavioral standards are expected.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
and not to make this divisive as far as the diaspora goes
‘BUT the fact that he’s Nigerian doing all this goofy shyt in America - I’m not gonna front , makes me even more upset with his antics
Shucking and jiving for fried chicken and watermelon… that big ass jiggaboo knows exactly what he’s doing

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
One of these days, he gonna go to the hood food spot and start doing that minstrel show sh!t then niqqas gonna pistol whip his ole thick goofy ass outta there. 😡

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I was watching a documentary on HBCU's and it had alot of those old black and white photos from the early 1900's. One of the points it made was that in most of those old photos the men weren't smiling, because they were serious and were about serious business back then. Today we have a buncha gd clowns everywhere you look, showing teeth and buckdancing. And then when the crakkkas portray us that way in tv and the movies the same nikkas who said "leave him alone he ain't hurting anyone" will be the first to step up and play the revolutionary.

This

It's quite sad seeing how embarrassing we have become

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Fair point

Refresh my memory on that twerking incident? It was the owner who came down against it?
Yeah the owner came out and told them to stop or GTFO of his restaurant. Brehs were applauding it and calling those women disgusting trash who need to stop. But this dude is just having "harmless fun"
:heh:

TDA92

Yo cousin Craig..hook us up.
Daps
Yeah the owner came out and told them to stop or GTFO of his restaurant. Brehs were applauding it and calling those women disgusting trash who need to stop. But this dude is just having "harmless fun"
:heh:
Right lol. Wtf.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh, just nah. We gotta police our community and let people know this type of behavior is not condoned or accepted.

And yes, some sort of shamed should be attached to this behavior. Like that other thread with this dude and that other c00n with the high pitched voice. These people SHOULD be ostrcized for their behavior. I ain't saying be violent or nothing but these dudes should know where they stand with the community based on their videos
Being happy and goofy in public is not condoned or accepted ?

There are so many pressing matters facing African Americans that this shyt is light in comparison and speaks
to the bizarre hang ups my generation has.

More concerned with social media stars than the president bombing actual Africans.
shyt is wild.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I swear social media has swolephobia. He’s corny, and annoying, but he’s just a big swole breh dancing and smiling. c00nery? Sure borderline. But these same ppl would be like “You hate black women/fat bodies/non cishet individuals! She/He ain’t harming nobody, he/she is just a carefree black XYZ” <—-This would be the defense if groovin gorilla were a fat woman, fat guy, or lgbtqi individual getting backlash for just dancing and smiling and not harming anyone. The negative reactions would be the same if this was some fit/swole woman dancing and smiling and carrying on too. In the first clip, he’s literally just eating pancakes! Why is this anger inducing? :mjlol: