Black twitter is serious about getting that buff salsa dancing nikka out of here

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Dude, wake up...This is a form of psychological control and mental abuse. The ones who judge you based on individuals, will still do that no matter what. No matter how "good boy" you are. Because the goal is to make you feel inferior and constantly following their standards. You having to constantly prove them something, it's what feeds their fragile minds.

It's not about being a "good boy" but being a mature fukking adult. It's okay to have fun and dance, but there's a time and place for that. There's a reason no one in the video is embracing his bs. Do that shyt outside, not where people trying to eat and socialize in peace. He calls himself gorilla, takes steroids, and makes it a point to obnoxious AF but I shouldn't feel embarrassed that another breh that looks like me is gonna end up making it harder for the rest of us? It ain't about "inferiority" it's about certain black people seeming hell bent and making it a point to destroy our reputation, image, and respect.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
In the big scheme of things who cares. The dude a clown like most these clout chasers. Is this any different than most the stupid shyt we see on social media. We literally had idiots twerking for freedom and all that ignorance online not to long ago.
Its not, because I wouldnt know about it if this thread wasnt made.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
:russ: You got brehs screaming free thugga. But want to ban a dancing breh. Who’s not ordering hits on other BM. Let the restaurants do their job, and ban him. We got bigger things to care about.
Thugga need to go to jail if he did that shyt.

This c00n should be next: