Black twitter is serious about getting that buff salsa dancing nikka out of here

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
he straight c00ning

big bugged eyes-check
dancing-check
wide-ass grin-check
calling himself gorilla-check

he's definitely sambo'ing it up, but anything for likes/attention/clout nowadays no matter how buffoonish you look.

Dem Likes Are A Drug for people

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Of course. Black people suffer from the "They are seeing us and will judge us collectively" mentality.

We are talking about a group that genuinely internalized the idea that "One black people represent us all. All black people should behave well, following the white facade standards, because if one doesn't, then it makes us all look bad."

There are even black dudes on Twitter saying shytt like "If I was white, this would make me racist", and getting thousands of likes. And some of you fools are trying to pretend that your main issue with this dude is not the same.

"Imagine I am with my kids, wife or friends, and this dude starts eating and dancing like that around us" is nothing more than WHITE PEOPLE ARE SEEING ONE OF US ACT STUPIDLY.

You guys are not fooling anyone.

Or maybe we just have higher standards for ourselves. We can't afford to be fukking up. Black wealth in this country is trending towards zero and this shyt is only helping him but hurting our image as a collective. We depend on other races for jobs so we have a certain reputation to uphold if we want to keep getting jobs and money.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Not BAN worthy,they tripping!

Personally,the Gums showing, jigging for white folks and calling yaself a gorilla ain't Whatsup to me...

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Corny...this man isn't hurting anyone but there's a trending petition out here to stop what he is doing.

No petition about violence in the community though. No petition about only buying and supporting black business, no petition to stop the diaspora wars between us, no petition to stop this online war between black men and black women...no lets focus on this brotha because he is embarrassing "US"

This makes perfect sense and will help us get to a better place in the future. Let me go sign this right now so I can do my part in uplifting my brothers and sisters...

:camby:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Botz
Or maybe we just have higher standards for ourselves. We can't afford to be fukking up. Black wealth in this country is trending towards zero and this shyt is only helping him but hurting our image as a collective. We depend on other races for jobs so we have a certain reputation to uphold if we want to keep getting jobs and money.

Dude, wake up...This is a form of psychological control and mental abuse. The ones who judge you based on individuals, will still do that no matter what. No matter how "good boy" you are. Because the goal is to make you feel inferior and constantly following their standards. You having to constantly prove them something, it's what feeds their fragile minds.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
In the big scheme of things who cares. The dude a clown like most these clout chasers. Is this any different than most the stupid shyt we see on social media. We literally had idiots twerking for freedom and all that ignorance online not to long ago.

This is bigger and far deeper than you imagine. Last week the school down the block from me had a huge fight in the cafeteria. And guess why? This clown's vids. Apparently a bunch of the kids had started working out and imitating him. Somehow it went to far. Kids and staff were injured. Fast forward a week and the gym is full of highschool kids eating in the gym and recording themselves and each other and busting out dance moves in front of me as I'm lifting. I'm not gonna react and you better stop recording me.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This threads a prime example of not being on code

Petition obviously not going to do a damn thing either way, but we getting on a soapbox about freedom instead of uniting to shame someone that's an embarrassment

Why are you embarrassed? Who is looking down on you because of what this brotha is doing?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Oh yeah he know what he’s doing

But this energy needs to be directed at actual problems. Getting too distracted with singing and dancing